ruger 10/22 does yours jam (not including sub sonic ammo)

people keep saying the wee ruger 10/22 jam alot

i have only ever seen three in action and i have never seen any jams using normal velocity rounds.

now with the sub sonic rounds yes they will not cycle fully at all times but you can not blame the ruger only the sub sonic round.

so the the questions are :-

does yours ever jam when using normal rounds?

how much does it not cycle using subsonic?

I have used various Eley on the indoor range and after buying myself a brno as well, I got hold of some cci subs and some cci standard. Both great in the brno bolt action, but the ruger 10/22 keeps jamming with the standards. I save the subs for the brno on the farm,

May try some remmingtons .... I had some last year and they were fine too.

The ruger is clean as are the mags ..... just doesnt like cci standards. ( I do like the price of £25 per 500 though, but no good if they jam )

My friend has one and I've been out shooting with him and it a lot, it loves sub sonic ammo and the only time he has issues is when there is too much oil left over after cleaning, if he leaves too much oil it does jam so he basically dry cleans it and it works fine

ATB

Adam