x2 Hammer Hunter Laminated Catapults for Sale 1/2 Price XMAS Offer

mickkey- see when your posting a picture from photobucket. your copying the website address. if you click on the picture you want to post, look on the right where it says 'image links'. click that then highlight the 'image code'(bottom one). copy it and paste it in here.

then it will look like this :thumbs:

P1000112.jpg

am poo on computers sorry :) lol ok cheers ... ooops

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

you clown .you have the neck to criticise me assuming im a poacher . Well guess what i am . has are a lot of people on here .The people your trying to rip of with these toys .you portray as the real m

Ouch Brookie , perhaps you should do a thread showing begingers how to make them cheaply so they can get out hunting and gain experience

i personally use a natural wood one its about 30 yrs old this particular fork .ive also seen some very usefull alloy forks that are very nice in the hand . try to get a fork that fits into your hand c

so brookie. what catapult would you recommend? a natural fork, laminated, steel?

was looking at making one.

just bought a cheap one off fleabay. if i gett any success i might make a batter one or buy one :thumbs:

just a bit of fun for me though.

i personally use a natural wood one its about 30 yrs old this particular fork .ive also seen some very usefull alloy forks that are very nice in the hand . try to get a fork that fits into your hand comfortable .with about an inch of handle coming out the bottom of your clenched hand .your middle knuckle of your fore finger coming to the top of your one prong on your fork and your thumb on the near top of the other prong of your fork .so your catty is fitting into your hand .you dont just hold the handle .you hold the whole catty in your hand when using it .in the right hands and made right a catty would kill a full grown man never lone a pigeon .when i do a few birds later this week and or a few rabbits il get it on tape and post it on site ,and hopefully how to make a practical catty .ive got a few nice seasoned forks here and some very good lastic i sampled for a company
  • Like 2

so brookie. what catapult would you recommend? a natural fork, laminated, steel?

just bought a cheap one off fleabay. if i gett any success i might make a batter one or buy one :thumbs:

i personally use a natural wood one its about 30 yrs old this particular fork .ive also seen some very usefull alloy forks that are very nice in the hand . try to get a fork that fits into your hand comfortable .with about an inch of handle coming out the bottom of your clenched hand .your middle knuckle of your fore finger coming to the top of your one prong on your fork and your thumb on the near top of the other prong of your fork .so your catty is fitting into your hand .you dont just hold the handle .you hold the whole catty in your hand when using it .in the right hands and made right a catty would kill a full grown man never lone a pigeon .when i do a few birds later this week and or a few rabbits il get it on tape and post it on site ,and hopefully how to make a practical catty .ive got a few nice seasoned forks here and some very good lastic i sampled for a company

brookie you sound like youve got the catty on you all the time and theirs some lads round my way who seem to hit everything they aim at and they just use natural forks with donkey lastic and been into cattys for years

would be good to the the video :thumbs:

i like the caty's he makes high end slingshot thats for sure. i own more expensive ones than what he is selling i can see me having one off him they are very well priced ye you can get cheaper but you get what you pay for i have cheap ones and they shoot shite when i got my 1st custom one you could tell the diferance in quality right away and they shoot a dam site better than the cheapo one's do

• Like 1

mmm i dont understand how you hold your catty put a pic up please .. oh i shoot most cattys trying most elastics not for profit just because i like to shoot cattys..

mmm i dont understand how you hold your catty put a pic up please .. oh i shoot most cattys trying most elastics not for profit just because i like to shoot cattys..

you must have two accounts on here .you obviously aint got any idea about cattys cos you dont know how to use one thats clear to see . .i dont use lastic for profit either , another statement from you showing your ignorance of the catty . but because its xmas and im in the festive spirit il give you a little more of my knowledge ..once upon a time in the land of catty ..all the catty men used a lastic that was commonly called black bull nosed lastic this was a very hard lastic and very powerfull and had to be shot very regular and pulled and pulled until it became suited to the individual much like a set of darts will pitch for the user and owner but a different player will need a different dart and a different weight .(bet you didnt know that either did you ) this lastic was made by dunlop .and since dunlop ceased trading .you guessed it you cant get it . so theres various stuff out there some decent some crap .i found some decent red stuff but its a little soft .to be honest. .a good friend. ( fred carter hunting. google it on utube ) asked me to try some lastic and review it for him. .so that puts your lastic for profit theory to bed . ps now maybe you could explain me why you need a multiple of cattys i only use the one .and only carry the one.. hopefuuly there will be some decent footage going to be put up shortly of catty use . hopefully im out tonight to lighten the load of a few branches lol maybe i can get it on disc
  • Like 2

you must have two accounts on here .you obviously aint got any idea about cattys cos you dont know how to use one thats clear to see . .i dont use lastic for profit either , another statement from you showing your ignorance of the catty . but because its xmas and im in the festive spirit il give you a little more of my knowledge ..once upon a time in the land of catty ..all the catty men used a lastic that was commonly called black bull nosed lastic this was a very hard lastic and very powerfull and had to be shot very regular and pulled and pulled until it became suited to the individual much like a set of darts will pitch for the user and owner but a different player will need a different dart and a different weight .(bet you didnt know that either did you ) this lastic was made by dunlop .and since dunlop ceased trading .you guessed it you cant get it . so theres various stuff out there some decent some crap .i found some decent red stuff but its a little soft .to be honest. .a good friend. ( fred carter hunting. google it on utube ) asked me to try some lastic and review it for him. .so that puts your lastic for profit theory to bed . ps now maybe you could explain me why you need a multiple of cattys i only use the one .and only carry the one.. hopefuuly there will be some decent footage going to be put up shortly of catty use . hopefully im out tonight to lighten the load of a few branches lol maybe i can get it on disc

you seem realy upset because I didnt understand how you held your catty ...

50 quid for a catapult :icon_eek: i was always under the impression that apart from the bands, they were free or as cheap as chips so they could be tossed if needed, i was gonna buy me lad a nice wooden un, but at 50 quid i think we will be making them :whistling:

we gpot a brass un off a craigys auction , 2o quid posted well worth it for a worthy cause , and if all else fails like my eyes it can be weighed in . atb bunnys.
  • Like 1