do you shoot these or leave them

Guest gypo joe
no mate dont shoot the white ones because they show you where the rest of the heard are, an old indian trick rgds remmy :)

Not that hard to miss a heard of fallow if they fall into your cull beasts take em out

i have a number on the ground i stalk and treat them no different

Good mate of mine who does a lot of stalking has several white ones knocking around, he was asked by another friend of his if an american client he had over could shoot one of them, the american was willing to pay around a grand and a half to shoot a buck, my mate declined the offer, he just likes seeing them around.

Thanks for your honest oppinions, the reason i ask is there are a few lurchers around the area and although she aint the whitest she stands out walking around in the afternoon so shes not going to die of old age................eddie....

are u colour blind mate thats f**king ginger not white.

and stephen said theres more white on chicken george's arse. lol :clapper::tongue2:

She has not got a bed to lie on at night like you to keep clean.

And you more than most should understand not to take the mick out of GINGERS should you, she will get a complex

Edited by apollo
Dont have fallow & never shot fallow but would leave unless it looked unwell but it would give you an idea of other's around or poacher's about.

two ways of looking at it i personaly used to go out my way to shoot these things a they stand out like a soar thumb and attract unwanted attention from poachers or even people wanting to look at them and second we wanted to keep a even stock of coloured fallow and didnt want them in the gene pool it was a sporting esttae not a zoo.

so yes kill the bloody things they are just like white pheasants a pain in the arse :yes:

are u colour blind mate thats f**king ginger not white.

and stephen said theres more white on chicken george's arse. lol :clapper::tongue2:

She has not got a bed to lie on at night like you to keep clean.

And you more than most should understand not to take the mick out of GINGERS should you, she will get a complex

i would but im GINGER how ever much u seem to think i am. :whistling:

and seems she cant read i dont think she'll get a complex. :doh:

Hi mate, i would leave it unless you wanted it for thr table. No one is going to "target" that fallow as theres loads around that colour. True white fallow arent THAT rare anyway, i have seen dozens, but never bagged one lol. The fallow in picture is a leuistic type, i.e lighter than the usual menil.. she's in no danger i should imagine,.... :yes: nice pic... :yes: