SACS membership at discounted rate how to apply

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Will get it sorted when I am on laptop rather than mobile..  

Thanks, Paulus. Mind you, I have just found out that as a 'senior citizen' I only pay £22 anyway ! But did not know about any of it before this thread so very useful.

What a good idea, I'm BASC at moment but will defo do this next season if offer still open!

Does everyone have to join at the same time to get the discount, if I join now will my membership only run to jan 2014?

they will discount you up until jan 2014 and then discount the years payment from then on

my sons has just ran out so if he joins today it will be for £26 for a year ?

they will let him join from today until january then renew at the reduced club rate for the year 2014-2015 from January, please ensure he quotes "The Hunting Life Club| when he contacts them :thumbs:

• 3 months later...

I joined a couple of weeks ago and the lady I spoke to said they would just run it fom the day I wanted, so no having to join until Jan then renew.

Nice peole to talk to as well :thumbs:

now is the time to be renewing, did you get the discount?

Posted 09 December 2013 - 03:03 PM

1. Thanks for the welcome. I posted this quick update elsewhere, but good here too....
  2. New membership query / update? Just call or email the office and ask for Elspeth - 01698 885206 / info@sacs.org.uk
  3. Hunting Life SACS members - renewal forms are going out this week. Please fill in the telephone and email address boxes - then next year it will be easier. We don't do spam, so if you get an email from us it will be important.
  4. Difficulties with online enrolment? A nice shiny new top quality website + social media will hopefully be live end January. To cope with our rapid growth in members, there will be a new membership management system at the back-end so enrolment and renewals will be simpler with an option for automatic renewals. And if you prefer to call there will be more phone lines.

​Please bear with us while this vital infrastructure upgrade takes place; just the start of new developments at SACS. The last couple of months have been manic with consultations and firearms / wildlife law cases, which some of you will no doubt be aware of. For Ian and all of us here, it has been a case of members first, website etc. second - and rightly so.

Cheers, Alex

If in doubt call us. If you have to leave a message we will call you back - just make sure to leave your phone number! - not everyone does.

I joined a couple of weeks ago and the lady I spoke to said they would just run it fom the day I wanted, so no having to join until Jan then renew.

Nice peole to talk to as well :thumbs:

now is the time to be renewing, did you get the discount?

Yes mate, thanks a lot for organising it too. :thumbs:

As far as I can see the only difference between them and BASC is you don't get the posh newsletter, which was crap anyway imo. I phoned BASC last year to make sure lurchers were covered because the only reference I could see on their info was for gundogs. She had to go away and ask someone else before confirming they were, which I think just shows how far up the ladder we are to them. As I said the woman I spoke to gave me the impression that we wouldn't have to all join in Jan, just whenever we wanted. though I may have that wrong.

• 2 months later...