Fac Airguns rarer than hens teeth!

Had 22 Air put on my ticket a few months back as there's some nice shooting I have where HMR and Rimmie are a little too much. Anyways I've been looking around for a while now for a nice Rapid, Rilpey, S410 or something half decent at a good price second had in my area and man it's like finding a needle in a hay stack! I thought there would be way more out there than I can find. There was a guy selling a nice looking Ripper but it was a .20!! Anyone know for anything decent/Clean and at a good price in the South Wales or just over the Border region? Thanks guys DAVE

when i was granted mine, my ticket said .22 then i came accross this .20. i rang the flo and they said just buy it and send the paperwork in, might be worth a phone call mate

Thanks Paulus, I was wondering f it was worth giving them a call, if it was that easy then I would buy it asap, only thing is the last time I put in for a variation it was a 6 week wait!! Thanks man I'll call em asap