R.s.p.c.a case Lurcher man needs help!

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You may have seen the country file raid on t.v. This was linked to a badger digging case in Cambridge in which all defendants were Found not guilty. Clive Rees was defending so was paid by the prose

You don't know my attitude at all if that's what you think. Ask my OH if I'm happy with the way things are: he has to put up with the anger and ranting I get into sometimes. I live in anger at what ha

Baldockbanks,the trouble is matey,some folk will be putting forward posts and comments on here without any knowledge of hunting let alone the ins and outs of the case lol..they are on here 24/7 so in

The man don't put pics on the Internet or face book bragging he don't even go on face book or here for that matter, thank you all you clever c**ts who put the boot in.

if you read the start of the post you'd pretty much work out that we was out digging fox with lurchers (yes real life dog work on permission) then tried for badger digging by the police.

Every 1 with dogs got raided, the dogs and hunting pics on lap tops, clothing books etc were stolen by the r.s.p.c.a. The police case fell apart in court even though p.c sh*t house smith got the r.s.p.c.a and natural england involved.

The r.s.p.c.a we're/ are sore about it and are now using all there vast resources to chuck this pile of sh** together. To at least nail some 1 rather than all 6 walk off scot free.

Why would people comment on a matter with out knowing the ins and outs of it?

• Like 3

Baldockbanks,the trouble is matey,some folk will be putting forward posts and comments on here without any knowledge of hunting let alone the ins and outs of the case lol..they are on here 24/7 so in no danger of the shit ever hitting the fan for them! I'm sure there are one or two know how the RSPCA work having had dealings with them in the past,me included...I don't envy your mate because this shower of animal loving charity workers which cull over 50% of animals they take in will go to extreme lengths to gain some publicity..hang tough and 'never surrender,never give in,never let the enemy win,never say why,never say die it's always worth another try' lol

• Like 10

looks like paulus has free insurance after signing all them up on the other thread lol...................no flies on ye..............and co-ordinator you sold it well ..............lol :D

best of luck to the covered ones,................we will stand by and wait to see a problem and how it will be dealt with by the insurance ......................

be very interesting ........... :thumbs:

The man don't put pics on the Internet or face book bragging he don't even go on face book or here for that matter, thank you all you clever c**ts who put the boot in.

if you read the start of the post you'd pretty much work out that we was out digging fox with lurchers (yes real life dog work on permission) then tried for badger digging by the police.

Every 1 with dogs got raided, the dogs and hunting pics on lap tops, clothing books etc were stolen by the r.s.p.c.a. The police case fell apart in court even though p.c sh*t house smith got the r.s.p.c.a and natural england involved.

The r.s.p.c.a we're/ are sore about it and are now using all there vast resources to chuck this pile of sh** together. To at least nail some 1 rather than all 6 walk off scot free.

Why would people comment on a matter with out knowing the ins and outs of it?

Since you were asking people for money to help with the case did you expect people not to comment and just send you money?

The only way people on here will know the ins and outs of the case is if you tell them and unless I had missed it you hadnt till your last post.

With what you have said though now it does sound like a shitty state of affairs to be in and I hope it has a favourable outcome for your mate

• Like 1

the rspca come under the banner of preventing suffering to animals what about the suffering badgers are causing to cattle with the spread of bovine tb farmers having to destroy ill infected cattle.regarding the rspca using photographic evidence to press charges is available to be objected by every technological and analyitical source available unless its rspca survelliance photographs presented to the court. i feel for him having his dogs taken is horrendous and feel for the dogs being parted from there owner good luck

with u saying it was presented to the magisrates on a previous occasion without conviction, has a high up rspca inspector with a dented ego made it his business to bring charges by surveillance and photographic evidence if so this is an unethical waste of charitable funds and time and an avenue i would deffo explore. sometimes u give people a uniform and they turn into a little hitler or am i the only cynical one

• Like 1

I don't think I asked for money did I?

don't get me wrong if a secret millionaire came forward that would have been nice but, a hunts man who is legally trained who could do the case for a bit less than 10,000 wasm More why I asked.

Thanks.

that twat rees recently quoted my mate a grand a day to defend him in a magistrates court ld donate to help his costs if an account was set up
  • Like 1

Most of the people my old man helps on cases have NOT been sacs members there are some cases on now that the legal teams have been funded by SACS But because they are ongoing cases we cannot speak about them in detail there are Two terrier cases and one alleged reckless discharge once clear we can record them. Remember myself and my old man were involved in the case PF V Harris that resulted in not guilty verdicts and a 43 page written Judgement against the quallity of evidence presented by the opposition. Although this was funded by the SGA as Both accused were keepers its the same legal team that SACS uses as already stated.

• Like 1