Milegajo is he OK ?????

For gods sake don't give him any money he will end up spending it on a new air rifle, he has an addiction to feed!

Besides he's fine, living up at the in laws house looking and marvelling at all the wonderful things in modern living like the telly, microwave and central heating! He can't believe how far things have come these days!

Keeps texting me asking me what it all means!

Besides he's better off than me, I suggest I act as treasurer on his behalf but can't promise I won't spend it on an essential with my mate tony wall!

Mawders

Listen to Mawders chaps.

Tell me, if a 'toaster' won't play 'dvds' what is it im supposed to need again?

I was sent to a room to get 'waffles' today. I opened a humming cupboard to find Narnia staring back at me! Does Aslan know about this?!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm afraid this is the age of the corporate bully and "this-is-mine-and-I'm-not-sharing. He will not win out because the law will not allow a man to live peacefully and inoffensively with the life he

You are true gentleman Ron.   Please please don't think me proud or ungrateful, but I like you to hang on to your cash. I know you want to help and I'm so very grateful that you do.   If our back

On sober reflection I realise I posted stupid stuff last night I am glad the mods took it off. Took too much whisky for a broken tooth! Wife gave me a rollicking as well.

Who is moderating this forum? I took umbrage at someones P**S take at Mikes plight less than 30 minutes ago and the P**S take and my angry reply has disapeared?? this is not how a forum should be run. I am P****D off that comments good or bad are being removed under some ****** Political Correct looney removing my or anyone elses posts. if this continues I will sod off to a forum where posters views are printed, or is this what happens after countless people have died for freedom of speech?.

• Like 1

Who is moderating this forum? I took umbrage at someones P**S take at Mikes plight less than 30 minutes ago and the P**S take and my angry reply has disapeared?? this is not how a forum should be run. I am P****D off that comments good or bad are being removed under some ****** Political Correct looney removing my or anyone elses posts. if this continues I will sod off to a forum where posters views are printed, or is this what happens after countless people have died for freedom of speech?.

Watch the door doesn't hit you on the back of the head on the way out :bye: , take some of your mates with you while your at it.

• Like 2

No idea but who ever removed it didn't bother to on this thread;

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/270618-d-day-renamed-to-the-re-education-and-crushing-defeat-of-the-fatally-idealistic-mr-miles/

Some pretty nasty stuff. 34 pages of it.

Which is where the offending poster came from.

• Like 1

Watch the door doesn't hit you on the back of the head on the way out :bye: , take some of your mates with you while your at it.

This sort of fella is what you can expect.

Unbelievable :no:

Bet he's from the 'sub' Woofer section :laugh:

• Like 2

Only ever started 3 threads, and none of them involved hunting.Obviously posts a lot but doesn't do a lot. :yes:

• Like 2

Only ever started 3 threads, and none of them involved hunting.Obviously posts a lot but doesn't do a lot. :yes:

He should of been "gassed" like the rat that he is .lol

This post shows you for the clown you are mate, I've just over 300 posts while you have how many?.

Doesn't do a lot, you can tell that from my content can you.

This post shows you for the clown you are mate, I've just over 300 posts while you have how many?.

Doesn't do a lot, you can tell that from my content can you.

And half of those were shite posted on Miles thread :tongue2: