Milegajo is he OK ?????

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm afraid this is the age of the corporate bully and "this-is-mine-and-I'm-not-sharing. He will not win out because the law will not allow a man to live peacefully and inoffensively with the life he

You are true gentleman Ron.   Please please don't think me proud or ungrateful, but I like you to hang on to your cash. I know you want to help and I'm so very grateful that you do.   If our back

On sober reflection I realise I posted stupid stuff last night I am glad the mods took it off. Took too much whisky for a broken tooth! Wife gave me a rollicking as well.

i heard some were' that the law has changed,[or going to be changed].no rights for SQUATTERS anymore,life is black and white[no shades of grey]if you live bye the sord,then be prepared to die by the sord.regards chaz.

:yes: heard that a few years ago about Ireland anyway and ireland and england never that much different

Yes laws regarding squatting have been changed :yes:

However if I'm not wrong after watching 'Madeley meets the Squatters' last week, the law changes are more to do with 'Residential Properties' and does not apply to commercial properties or land.

Tony

Yes laws regarding squatting have been changed :yes:

However if I'm not wrong after watching 'Madeley meets the Squatters' last week, the law changes are more to do with 'Residential Properties' and does not apply to commercial properties or land.

Tony

very valid point there tony,regards chaz.bye the way bud'hope you are doing well[ime not hiyjaking the thread].

I'm afraid this is the age of the corporate bully and "this-is-mine-and-I'm-not-sharing. He will not win out because the law will not allow a man to live peacefully and inoffensively with the life he chooses. Someone has kicked the hornet's nest and cannot abide with having a fellow human being living and working for himself within sight or earshot.

This is why, in the 21st century, we have fabulous wealth enjoyed by very few while others, despite working hard end up starving for proper food and fall prey to homeless-nes and poverty.

That's a f*****g shame on this country's Government.

We are back in the dark ages.

Simon, me old mucker !! I always assumed you looked like Ed Harris ! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

• Like 1

I'm afraid this is the age of the corporate bully and "this-is-mine-and-I'm-not-sharing. He will not win out because the law will not allow a man to live peacefully and inoffensively with the life he chooses. Someone has kicked the hornet's nest and cannot abide with having a fellow human being living and working for himself within sight or earshot.

This is why, in the 21st century, we have fabulous wealth enjoyed by very few while others, despite working hard end up starving for proper food and fall prey to homeless-nes and poverty.

That's a f*****g shame on this country's Government.

We are back in the dark ages.

Simon, me old mucker !! I always assumed you looked like Ed Harris ! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

more like ROLF HARRIS.with out the glasses.lol.
  • Like 3

Well looking at the guy named in the video Blow By Blow, if Dieter Blow is the wealthy land owner having Mike evicted I was taken back by his comment "You have to go out into the world and do your own thing!" Erh, aparently that dosent apply to young Mike and his family! Hrm, one law for him and another law for lesser "In his opinion" people. What a pompous Pr**k. Good luck Mike.

• Like 1

Mike (milegajo) i am so sorry that you are having to go through this crap. If my children had of left home or my garden was big enough for you and your family would be welcome to use any part of it.

Keep your chin up Mike.

Bless you Roger. Don't feel sorry though, "life is a stage..."!

Nowt like a good bit of drama to get you up in the mornings! :D

Sorry to read this Mike, I hope you're going to argue your case and not give in. Deeds should have at least been presented to you. It does sound rather fishy :hmm:

Thank you Elliott.

Whilst the ship is in 'dry dock' i'm going to take this opportunity to make repairs, overhaul and refit her (my 8 year old won't stop growing!). Same with the poor neglected Terrano.

We'll be voyaging on soon. Even if its in a council house. God I hate the idea but have to admit it has merits what with winter an all. Best wait til the bones fall before trying to read them.