Milegajo is he OK ?????

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm afraid this is the age of the corporate bully and "this-is-mine-and-I'm-not-sharing. He will not win out because the law will not allow a man to live peacefully and inoffensively with the life he

You are true gentleman Ron.   Please please don't think me proud or ungrateful, but I like you to hang on to your cash. I know you want to help and I'm so very grateful that you do.   If our back

On sober reflection I realise I posted stupid stuff last night I am glad the mods took it off. Took too much whisky for a broken tooth! Wife gave me a rollicking as well.

I'm afraid this is the age of the corporate bully and "this-is-mine-and-I'm-not-sharing. He will not win out because the law will not allow a man to live peacefully and inoffensively with the life he chooses. Someone has kicked the hornet's nest and cannot abide with having a fellow human being living and working for himself within sight or earshot.

This is why, in the 21st century, we have fabulous wealth enjoyed by very few while others, despite working hard end up starving for proper food and fall prey to homeless-nes and poverty.

That's a f*****g shame on this country's Government.

We are back in the dark ages.

• Like 8