My dhgh x dhgh pup ........

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think a lot of it comes down to the individual and which type of dog they get on best with. I'm breed blind, I'll admit it. I get out with blokes who've got some superb bull x's, they impress me wit

what age will these pups be now     ashas two

to be honest theres alot beter folk on here to ask about comparing the two crosses than me all is a can say the 4 dh gh dogs a have had the plesure to own have all started young on big and small game.

Posted Images

Is that one of the pups for sale on here ? Fair play mush that pup I got is turning into a right pain in the ass lol like all 7 month dog pups . Big strong neck on him and at 26 tts what do you think he will top out at ?? So much for getting size down and looks smooth coated so nothing like I wanted Atb Josie mush

• 1 month later...

Did any of that litter turn out rough or broken coated asha mush ?

ive got a white and brindle rough bitch out of this litter, coming on nicely jumping anything infront of her and steady around stock, i'll try get few pics of her up. top pups credit to Asha :thumbs:

edited to ask what kinda size these pups are making? my bitch is 26" so far

Edited by DazAllison1