jackxstaffbull!!!!

i had one but sadly died to ground last june a year on im still trying to find a replacement for him he was turning into a good hard dog id snap one up if i could get the right type again only wish i could of tested him to his full ability :victory:

sorry if you have all seen this pic before

grifflb3.png

Guest oldskool
I've seen one pic of another JRT X Staff and it looked the business.

One of the lads on this forum posted it up, I remember the dog clearly as he was a cracker but I cant remember who's it was though.

Get some pics up for us to have a butchers mate.

bruno was a nice wee dog... i've been hearing good reports on him.

post-2356-1183486891.jpg

post-2356-1183486950.jpg

Guest foxtrack
one of me pals had a jack russel xstaffy it was a very good working dog dus know any history on them and does any 1 use them???al add pictures tomora cheers :thumbs::thumbs:

can any one on here tell me why anyone would want to cross a staff with a working terrier :hmm:

because i aint got a fecking clue :wallbash:

Guest oldskool
Poacher that dog of yours was a good example of the cross but most i have seen have nearly always throw more to the staff side and the are to big for running holes right. JMHO

i agree with that totally nixy... mine only maneuovered well in big holes :)

i had one but sadly died to ground last june a year on im still trying to find a replacement for him he was turning into a good hard dog id snap one up if i could get the right type again only wish i could of tested him to his full ability :victory:

sorry if you have all seen this pic before

grifflb3.png

Never get tired of that pic, that dog was looked the business.

one of me pals had a jack russel xstaffy it was a very good working dog dus know any history on them and does any 1 use them???al add pictures tomora cheers :thumbs::thumbs:

can any one on here tell me why anyone would want to cross a staff with a working terrier :hmm:

because i aint got a fecking clue :wallbash:

i couldnt tell you mate alot of them throw more to the staff as some one has said i bought "GRIFF" the dog in the pic at 6 month old his mother was a normal looking ruff coated russel so was the sister the father wasnt all that bully looking didnt see him in the flesh as he died to ground a few weeks before i bought the pup at 6 months old he was a leggy sort with a nice sort of head but by f****d he grew from there on he wasnt all that big just had a big head i got a young red dog here thats bigger than him in the body at 12 months old this dog wouldnt even look at a hole took him out digging at 13 months and what a change he entred on that day and we dug to him locked onto a fox which was dead this was all before the ban from there on he was mute on every dig and would stick all day this is the dog i was talking to you about that i lost and the lads come to help me dig him out but i wouldnt just x a staff with a russel for the sake of it but if one come up like him that worked like him i would snap it up as i told you ive been trying to get a dog to replace him since i lost to him

speek to you soon mate :thumbs:

went to fmwtc show mid lanc a month ago, and saw a pair of dogs the absolute spit of your dog in photo poach, was gonna intro myself and say hi when i remembered you said he was RIP, really made me double take a proper sense of de ja vu.