Right handed and left eye dominant

I'm the same right handed ,left eye dom. At the basc laser shotgun clinic they gave two options. Shoot with left eye closed. or shoot off the left shoulder.

That's what i do. I'm right handed but shoot left handed. Even my CZ's with scopes are left handed.

I have starting shotgun shooting a couple of months ago, got myself a small clay trap for practice,

I'm right handed and left eye dominant, i can't hit the clays at all when i open both eyes but i can when one is closed, but is it better to get use to both eyes open or just to keep shooting with one eye closed.

Thanks for the tips

im the same , and i just close my eye , couldnt be bothered trying to learn with both eyes open .

Me to!

I sometimes keep both eyes open if im shooting the left tower, then swint my left eye it when i come to aim and fire. What I find sometimes is that if I close the left eye, i pick up on the clay a bit later than some people as i dont see it until my right eye picks it up, so my technique is to bring the gun around quick, catch up with the clay, pass through it, then pull the trigger. You have to have quick reactions, but it works for me. Right tower is fine!

Other techniques some people use is to wear shooting glasses and put a bit of tape or somthing on the right one, or have a blurry lense which makes the right eye more dominant.