trip out to new permission

it was a great day out and ive met some realy great lads through the ferreting who dont bitch and just get on and have a good laugh and dont compete that my dog is better then yours thanks lads for another great day out see you next weekend atb malc and lee thanks for the nice comments lads

• Like 1

Always a pleasure to ferret with yourself, lee and your dogs, and now Tom and mark!

Goes to show there are some good lads out there willing to teach you a trick or 2, invite you on a day out and make the effort when you return the favour! I'd rather ferret with the lads I do know and take a few than take it so serious and hit massive bags!

See you next week mate, ferrets nets and all!!!

• Like 1

Well done malc we picked some new ground up yesterday we will have to sort a day out and get some rabbiting done over xmas or that nights lamping

Well done malc we picked some new ground up yesterday we will have to sort a day out and get some rabbiting done over xmas or that nights lamping

yes mate we will ill have to get me dogs fit havent been out on the lamp much be nice to get out im off over christmass atb malc
  • Like 1

Im not bothered how many we net as long as we have a laugh and keep the ferrets and dogs busy,see u next weekend.

should be a good day sunday hard going at times all blackthorn see you sunday ill send you my post code