had a look out lastnight

had a mooch out with the mutt lastnight lads up hexham way the fields were still very wet and not alot to run in fact we got nowt but the crack was good and we found acouple of spots worth a look at next time out i dont have a dog to catch them longears but ive noticed this year seems to have been a good year for them their every were must have seen 50 plus lastnight not my cup of tea would make me dog look silly if it ever chased one only seen two fox alnight lamp shy fckers and few bunnies by it was cold wi me baldy head stuck out window alnight the joys of lamping

had a mooch out with the mutt lastnight lads up hexham way the fields were still very wet and not alot to run in fact we got nowt but the crack was good and we found acouple of spots worth a look at next time out i dont have a dog to catch them longears but ive noticed this year seems to have been a good year for them their every were must have seen 50 plus lastnight not my cup of tea would make me dog look silly if it ever chased one only seen two fox alnight lamp shy fckers and few bunnies by it was cold wi me baldy head stuck out window alnight the joys of lamping

no wonder you didnt see much get out and walk you lasy mother and a dog what can catch rabbits on the lamp should be able to do long ears on the lamp easy, other wise it aint worth keeping ,.infact i dont know any lurchers what can do rabbits and not do hares on the lamp.............is it me or is the world gone mad ........... :victory:

• Like 1

Why would you want to do hares on the lamp ffs do them during the day when they can see where they are going lol

i agree but if i seen 50 plus and nothing else about i would of give me dog a run ........................maybe im a bad person lol

i would have slipped on lord lucan towards the end, monday night :laugh: