Rabbits with staffys?

Mine has chased a few rabbits and birds he loves feathers here's a pic of the lump its our lasses little baby.http://s1050.photobucket.com/albums/s419/tomas172/?action=view&current=DD580579-BEBA-4D04-B59F-62E6F67E04C2-1684-000001501FC53850.jpg Once iv had the whippet out a few times I'm going to take him out ferreting and see what he is like

Wouldnt matter to me if dog is any good at bushing or not its better than leaving it sat on sofa... Its a bit of company at least as long as its good with ferrets and well behaved it doesnt matter if its a lapdog, a pet bull or any other breed bring it along for the craic

• Like 2

Some of the best times I've had out hunting were just scratching around the hedges and ditches of Kent with the terriers. Hard work and small bags, but it was bloody good fun and I look back with great fondness for those times and those dogs

post-32-0-31846000-1354785170.jpg

I've put this up before, a wee bit of gundog training paying off :thumbs:

She has caught rabbits in cover and whilst ferreting before, unfortunately no vids.

Good vid mate

Ive a staff here myself thats mad keen for chasing anything and will hit cover after game. Has never caught anything. Hes broke to ferrets so might let him tag along sometime this year lol. Heres a pic :thumbs:

25922952-E22C-46AC-964B-DEA6D3DBDFBA-635-0000002DEC3F60CB.jpg

• Like 1

Old pics of pics.

I use this dog for rabbits, she dosnt catch them too often, but she gives it all her heart every single run she makes. She will work cover happily also. Ive also shot a couple in front of her.

dug3-1.jpg

dug.jpg

I now use a terrier to bolt the rabbits out of brushpiles and pipes, and i have the bulldog waiting for the bolt.

Edited by ivebeen