going to buy a l200

what all you lots views on then? good or bad? i currently own a landy 90 300tdi she is mint off road expecially with some other wheels and tyrs i got for her! but no good for on the road so she is going! any got any exprences of a l200?

I couldn't ddecide between the L200 and Navara, I test drove both (on road) and didn't find much difference, the Navara engine was slightly noisier but had a bit much punch. I have friends who work in agriculture and a mate who owns a garage and they all prefer the Navara so I went with the Navara and haven't regretted it.........

Guest alastair
I couldn't ddecide between the L200 and Navara, I test drove both (on road) and didn't find much difference, the Navara engine was slightly noisier but had a bit much punch. I have friends who work in agriculture and a mate who owns a garage and they all prefer the Navara so I went with the Navara and haven't regretted it.........

had l200 ,but older shape ones reliable motors,but i like navaras for the towing ability,one thing about the new l200 which i think is a superb idea is the electric back window,ideal for shooting off the back(able to speak with driver)overall dont think thiers much difference in them

The L200 is ok for the driver but buy kidney belts for the back seat passengers!!! they are very bouncy on most roads. they are also very sore on juice, and pretty tail happy when towing a fairly heavy load, hope this helps.

I use my double cab L200 everyday for work or play. They are a bit thirsty but aren't they all. Just make sure you get decent boots on each corner if you're thinking of taking it anywhere off tarmac.

what all you lots views on then? good or bad? i currently own a landy 90 300tdi she is mint off road expecially with some other wheels and tyrs i got for her! but no good for on the road so she is going! any got any exprences of a l200?

Got the new shape Animal myself and very happy with it. It is a bit bouncy without a load in the back but have no problem towing with it and I do a lot of towing but towing weight on the L200 is only 2800kilo as is the new Navara and I think the old Navara is rated at 3000kilo.

I find the fuel consumption very good getting 35mpg and I live very rural so no motorway mpg but when you find a nice road it sits at 62mph at 2000 rpm.

Someone also mentioned the back electric window brilliant idea and yes it is very handy if you want to scream at the dogs to shut up, I think I'm right in saying that it's only the Warrior, Animal and Elegance models that have the rear electric window.

Also not sure if the fuel consumption is better on the Animal than base models as it has been factory chipped to about 170 bhp.

Insurance very reasonable, business insurance fully comp any driver paying £515, Road tax is cheap too only £118 a year as it has a euro 4 engine and is classed as a light comercial not a 4x4.

The biggest expense I have with it is when the missus goes away shopping, she found that she can get more in the back of the L200 than her Astra.

Oh my god I sound like the MD of Mitsubishi.

Hope that helps a little.