Working Bedlingtons 2005

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of mates beddy types ?

A couple of digging lads that go to the meeting have been out with Cain this season,the FMWTC meetings where often a place that some found advantageous in sourcing stock,days in the field,like minded

Tango mid 90's Dam of Yogi

Posted Images

On 21/09/2006 at 12:49, swanseajack said:

Excellent David, can't wait to see them.... a lot of my pics are from 10 years ago the ones earlier in the thread...

here's some more recent photo's

new20051919.jpg

new20051893.jpg

That dark dog's a belter ?.

• Like 4
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 14/11/2022 at 20:30, ADAM C said:

Mines been a f****r........gets on a deer scent and he's off........walking round for 1hr + trying to find him.

I had a little bitch for a while. Unfortunately didn't make the grade for the job other than bushing but would find  any thing. It's a shame there's not so many being grafted now 

On 26/11/2022 at 16:25, BobDown said:

I had a little bitch for a while. Unfortunately didn't make the grade for the job other than bushing but would find  any thing. It's a shame there's not so many being grafted now 

I think most digging lads into black dogs or Russell types and the bedlington isn't really seen as a earth dog anymore and that's a shame,

A lot are used for bushing and on rats 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Moocher71 said:

I think most digging lads into black dogs or Russell types and the bedlington isn't really seen as a earth dog anymore and that's a shame,

I agree. Any terriers should deal we rats and get stuck in to cover. It's a shame there's not so many terrier men committed to keeping the bedlington on we it's intended job 

Edited by BobDown
  • Like 1
On 07/03/2020 at 18:42, morton said:

I don,t dislike you as i don,t know you,i sometimes don,t agree with what you post and vice versa.I told you a while ago about the fact i don,t keep company now,only with my select few and thats still a fact.My lad carries the work load now,mostly,its now his chance to meet and greet and select his hunting companions,broaden his social hunting network etc.,ive been there done the slog and realised,especially with the political hunting lifestyle we tread the fields in,that im safer in my own company and in the company of folk i trust implicitly,others no matter how well vouched for,id even trust your judgement on that,even though i don,t know you,are not fecking welcome with me now.If he wants to pop over to Halifax monday pm he can introduce himself,chew the fat,talk the same talk etc. etc. and he may get a fecking invite with a poodle in the field.The only thing i have to hide is a bulging waistline.

Cheer up Morton ffs.

On 27/11/2022 at 20:33, Moocher71 said:

IMG-20221127-WA0001.jpg.5d6c007f06100710b7f337dd3eda382c.jpgIMG-20221127-WA0000.jpg.e501fe74d616a600c27f2277238ee34f.jpgnot mine mates dogs there's beddy types out there been dug to ?IMG-20221127-WA0002.jpg.28ca3b7b27c9145f8ce8f4660ecd4d52.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
On 26/11/2022 at 16:25, BobDown said:

I had one and it was the exactly same ?

there was a guy on one of the fb pages I’m on that crossed his to a wheaten and the resulting pups look proper George Newcombe type… I always thought wheaten was the way to go to restore the Beddy as a ground dog, some might be a little big but JMO ?‍♂️

• Like 1