Working Bedlingtons 2005

42 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

I know you dislike me ? but I’ll vouch for ziggy as I’m sure many others will, he been here lamping an digging an I been to his an he is a sound guy that knows terriers?

I don,t dislike you as i don,t know you,i sometimes don,t agree with what you post and vice versa.I told you a while ago about the fact i don,t keep company now,only with my select few and thats still a fact.My lad carries the work load now,mostly,its now his chance to meet and greet and select his hunting companions,broaden his social hunting network etc.,ive been there done the slog and realised,especially with the political hunting lifestyle we tread the fields in,that im safer in my own company and in the company of folk i trust implicitly,others no matter how well vouched for,id even trust your judgement on that,even though i don,t know you,are not fecking welcome with me now.If he wants to pop over to Halifax monday pm he can introduce himself,chew the fat,talk the same talk etc. etc. and he may get a fecking invite with a poodle in the field.The only thing i have to hide is a bulging waistline.

• Haha 1

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of mates beddy types ?

A couple of digging lads that go to the meeting have been out with Cain this season,the FMWTC meetings where often a place that some found advantageous in sourcing stock,days in the field,like minded

Tango mid 90's Dam of Yogi

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, morton said:

I don,t dislike you as i don,t know you,i sometimes don,t agree with what you post and vice versa.I told you a while ago about the fact i don,t keep company now,only with my select few and thats still a fact.My lad carries the work load now,mostly,its now his chance to meet and greet and select his hunting companions,broaden his social hunting network etc.,ive been there done the slog and realised,especially with the political hunting lifestyle we tread the fields in,that im safer in my own company and in the company of folk i trust implicitly,others no matter how well vouched for,id even trust your judgement on that,even though i don,t know you,are not fecking welcome with me now.If he wants to pop over to Halifax monday pm he can introduce himself,chew the fat,talk the same talk etc. etc. and he may get a fecking invite with a poodle in the field.The only thing i have to hide is a bulging waistline.

Just let it all hang out 

• Haha 1
59 minutes ago, morton said:

Me and ziggy use to go over there every month for a couple of year. Do they still have a good turn out bet there was nearly 30 lads there at 1 point 

• Like 1
Just now, justdigit said:

Me and ziggy use to go over there every month for a couple of year. Do they still have a good turn out bet there was nearly 30 lads there at 1 point 

Its seldom i go,Nicky asked Cain to go over on monday and i said i may go with him,if the lad wants to chew the cud ill be there,plus i like listening to Rammo.

22 minutes ago, morton said:

Its seldom i go,Nicky asked Cain to go over on monday and i said i may go with him,if the lad wants to chew the cud ill be there,plus i like listening to Rammo.

Now he is 1 funny man. I’ve seen him stood in front of the full pub telling his story’s. Bet he’s was some man when in his prime 

Just now, justdigit said:

Now he is 1 funny man. I’ve seen him stood in front of the full pub telling his story’s. Bet he’s was some man when in his prime 

Don,t let him know his prime as gone,top man,top bullshitter,top grandad,id not have liked to upset him in his prime.

What you on about morton Chew the fat talk the same talk etc etc and i might get a fecking invite to see your dogs work  ..I openly said I take you out i ant beggeing to see your dogs work mate......

4 hours ago, ziggy said:

What you on about morton Chew the fat talk the same talk etc etc and i might get a fecking invite to see your dogs work  ..I openly said I take you out i ant beggeing to see your dogs work mate......

He just wanted 2 meet u first I think sounds like your reversing 

11 hours ago, Rat face said:

In all fairness ziggy he dose not know who you are. you could be a wrong en for all he knows.you yourself probably wouldn’t just go out with anyone with out getting to know them abit first

A couple of digging lads that go to the meeting have been out with Cain this season,the FMWTC meetings where often a place that some found advantageous in sourcing stock,days in the field,like minded souls etc.When you talk face to face it gives you a better understanding of a person,would they be suitable or suited to your individual hunting lifestyle and vice versa.A couple of pints an hours chat is a better way to gauge a fella,that works both ways,than useless drivel on a computer.Ill just have to bore the shite out of somebody else.

• Like 12
  • 3 weeks later...

I was looking through some old EDRD mags for some pics I remember of Ward's quality working Lakelands to post on another thread and came across this. As the dog has been mentioned on this thread thought it may be of sleight interest.

It may seem a little sad posting pics of other people's dogs but it's March, pubs shut and no football. Getting seriously bored.

20200328_175952.jpg

Edited by eastcoast
spelling
  • Like 4
  • 4 months later...