Working Bedlingtons 2005

6 hours ago, poxon said:

Id like to see more working bred bedlington greyhounds about bred out the right stuff it’s becoming a Very sad old doo for people that like bedlington Greyhound Lurchers finding a decent bedlington stud that produces decent hard bedlington greyhounds an produces what the cross is meant to be not just rabbiter hunting dogs I’ve nothing against rabbit dogs but it’s just handy to know there not limited ? 

Yes mate I agree I ended up putting a bit of bull in my lurchers and it don’t the trick for generations if you have an f1 bitch seek a good 3/4 grey 1/4 bull cracking types and look like a Beddys f1

• Like 3

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of mates beddy types ?

A couple of digging lads that go to the meeting have been out with Cain this season,the FMWTC meetings where often a place that some found advantageous in sourcing stock,days in the field,like minded

Tango mid 90's Dam of Yogi

Posted Images

1 hour ago, coco said:

Yes mate I agree I ended up putting a bit of bull in my lurchers and it don’t the trick for generations if you have an f1 bitch seek a good 3/4 grey 1/4 bull cracking types and look like a Beddys f1

I like the sound of that bull bedlington greyhound ?????I’ve 2 bedlington hybrids there both related the white pied bitch is auntie to the pup the mum to the pup is sister to the white bitch bred out of the first mating I done I lost the original bitch I kept I’ve high hopes for the pup as the white bitch as not exactly turned out what I was hoping for

F063E23E-71C3-45C3-BE8B-963D613A956C.jpeg

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Daniel cain said:

The right bull x, will pep them right up ...... Make handy animals for everything.... 

I’ve no plans on breeding out the white bitch at present as I’ll be over dogged Again but I do know the right bull cross if I do a mate of mine owns a good un I’ve seen run that I like a lot got a lot of time for this dog and his owner ??I’m sure his owner won’t mind me putting a pic up of his dog he’s a decent dude

B03A770D-AC04-46C9-AAB0-46982C98F1D9.jpeg

• Like 3
8 hours ago, sambo123 said:

Because it got a reputation for being a game, hard beddy that was a great worker and yet most on this site say they've witnessed a dvd it was on and said it wasn't worth a shite. 

3 dogs in one dig says it all really , can't have been that hard of a dog 

• Like 1