Working Bedlingtons 2005

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of mates beddy types ?

A couple of digging lads that go to the meeting have been out with Cain this season,the FMWTC meetings where often a place that some found advantageous in sourcing stock,days in the field,like minded

Tango mid 90's Dam of Yogi

Posted Images

• 1 month later...

Just thought I’d pop on and ask who’s still keeping Bedlingtons now and hows their season going so far? I remember this thread starting back in 05 and I see some of the pics have expired since then..... shame really as there was some fantastic beddys on display! 

• Like 2
12 hours ago, old school said:

Just thought I’d pop on and ask who’s still keeping Bedlingtons now and hows their season going so far? I remember this thread starting back in 05 and I see some of the pics have expired since then..... shame really as there was some fantastic beddys on display! 

Yes started years back still got the same line here and there still doing a good job bedlington/fells there are but all bred down from them original animals and the beginning of the tread atb

• Like 7
2 hours ago, coco said:

Yes started years back still got the same line here and there still doing a good job bedlington/fells there are but all bred down from them original animals and the beginning of the tread atb

Ah that’s excellent, are they half Fell bred then? I’d a 1/4 Fell 3/4 Beddy a few years ago.... mine wasn’t much use but the litter mates were good apparently 

2 hours ago, old school said:

Ah that’s excellent, are they half Fell bred then? I’d a 1/4 Fell 3/4 Beddy a few years ago.... mine wasn’t much use but the litter mates were good apparently 

Have a young bitch here same percentage as that only a pup still hopefully she makes the grade 

22 hours ago, old school said:

Hi mate the bitch I have here is more a half cross but most of them dogs of Swanseajacks back in the day were more like 3/4 breeds some only an 1/8th in them but they were all bred from a good root stock to start yes we and failures but who doesn’t but they were good types some saw hunt service down west wales the bitch I have here very closely bred too them atb