Working Bedlingtons 2005

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of mates beddy types ?

A couple of digging lads that go to the meeting have been out with Cain this season,the FMWTC meetings where often a place that some found advantageous in sourcing stock,days in the field,like minded

Tango mid 90's Dam of Yogi

Posted Images

On 01/10/2019 at 22:09, Elchapo said:

Beddys bout as much use as tits on a fish unless crossed to a whip or a grey 

I know of a useless Beddy that accounted for itself well enough today,dug to on its third fox.Another season after the last 5 and he,s doing what a terrier should,if he was any other terrier the country would want a line out of the pile of shite Owen Beddy.I love it when nuggets rate Bedlingtons with the majority of Bedlingtons.

7 minutes ago, morton said:

I know of a useless Beddy that accounted for itself well enough today,dug to on its third fox.Another season after the last 5 and he,s doing what a terrier should,if he was any other terrier the country would want a line out of the pile of shite Owen Beddy.I love it when nuggets rate Bedlingtons with the majority of Bedlingtons.

Yours must be that one in a million ay mort ,, sure it’s a full beddy ?

let me guess you don’t only have one full beddy that will stay till dug to no matter how long you have 3 .

and where could anyone else who looking to source a digging beddy get one of these proper beddy from that stay till dug to , ,,,,,,let me gues tight circle and all that secret squirrel bull shite lol 

• Haha 2
Just now, Elchapo said:

Yours must be that one in a million ay mort ,, sure it’s a full beddy ?

No such animal as a full Beddy,never was and never will be,the same as any other bloodline,if honesty ever played its part in pedigree,s.Ive stated enough on here my Beddy mongrels have Fell in the mix,the facts are that this dog was bred to the Bedlington in its line more than the Fell,the Beddy in its lineage was superior to the Fell,the fecking Fell id own again.

1 hour ago, morton said:

No such animal as a full Beddy,never was and never will be,the same as any other bloodline,if honesty ever played its part in pedigree,s.Ive stated enough on here my Beddy mongrels have Fell in the mix,the facts are that this dog was bred to the Bedlington in its line more than the Fell,the Beddy in its lineage was superior to the Fell,the fecking Fell id own again.

So I’m kinda [BANNED TEXT] in saying a beddy is useless unless crossed , 

• Haha 1
On 06/10/2019 at 20:21, Elchapo said:

So I’m kinda [BANNED TEXT] in saying a beddy is useless unless crossed , 

Im of the same opinion,ive never known of a Bedlington,or any other working terrier ,that was of any use in the ground unless it was a mongrel.The facts speak for themselves,there is no such working terrier that is 100% pedigree orientated,some will have you believe they have re=invented the wheel,bred another true blood worker,Plummer comes to mind.The bedlington was another mongrel that was bred to a type specific terrier,as was the Lakey,Border,Russel etc.None of them where ever pure as pure was never in their ancestry.They were bred to be type specific with line breeding adhered to.I bred mine the same way,they look like The original intention,work before ribbon,they graft like the original,work before ribbon and they look feck all like the ribbon chasers that pollute the original name and intent.If they are useless at earth work they are not a terrier and are certainly not Bedlingtons.Next.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 06/10/2019 at 18:57, morton said:

A good working  bedlington is as good as type ,above and below .

• 4 weeks later...
On 01/11/2019 at 02:08, Moocher71 said:

A good working  bedlington is as good as type ,above and below .

If they don,t work below they are not what the Beddy was bred for,suit the majority of pseudo beddy owners about now and the dollar they command,id not feed the shite that THE MAJORITY HAVE IN THEIR KENNEL.

• Confused 1
3 minutes ago, morton said:

If they don,t work below they are not what the Beddy was bred for,suit the majority of pseudo beddy owners about now and the dollar they command,id not feed the shite that THE MAJORITY HAVE IN THEIR KENNEL.

What you would starve it what a horrible man 

• Haha 1