Working Bedlingtons 2005

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of mates beddy types ?

A couple of digging lads that go to the meeting have been out with Cain this season,the FMWTC meetings where often a place that some found advantageous in sourcing stock,days in the field,like minded

Tango mid 90's Dam of Yogi

Posted Images

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I did it! This thread was like the war and peace of forum threads. Unfortunately though, I'm not allowed to keep a working beddy unless i work it to ground! Seriously though, great thread.

I'm pretty sure a beddy x will be on the cards in the near future.

35 minutes ago, Attaboy said:

I did it! This thread was like the war and peace of forum threads. Unfortunately though, I'm not allowed to keep a working beddy unless i work it to ground! Seriously though, great thread.

I'm pretty sure a beddy x will be on the cards in the near future.

Your be wanting the proper stuff tho I expect 

1 hour ago, Black neck said:

Your be wanting the proper stuff tho I expect 

Certainly will. I'm thinking about crossing my lurcher to a good beddy bitch. He's 22" with a 3/4 whippet 1/4 beddy sire and lurcher to lurcher dam. He's got a half decent coat on him so maybe I would get a decent busher plus a bit. I've no idea about breeding though so feel free to ridicule?

6 hours ago, Attaboy said:

Certainly will. I'm thinking about crossing my lurcher to a good beddy bitch. He's 22" with a 3/4 whippet 1/4 beddy sire and lurcher to lurcher dam. He's got a half decent coat on him so maybe I would get a decent busher plus a bit. I've no idea about breeding though so feel free to ridicule?

I dont know much about breeding either old chap but I would definitely use a lurcher of similar breeding or a bull whip or summat if a busher is what's needed get a terrier span x that's just what I'd do 

Ridicule ??

On 02/10/2019 at 05:47, Black neck said:

I dont know much about breeding either old chap but I would definitely use a lurcher of similar breeding or a bull whip or summat if a busher is what's needed get a terrier span x that's just what I'd do 

Ridicule ??

He who casts the first stone, casts the first stone. Something like that innit? ?