Working Bedlingtons 2005

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of mates beddy types ?

A couple of digging lads that go to the meeting have been out with Cain this season,the FMWTC meetings where often a place that some found advantageous in sourcing stock,days in the field,like minded

Tango mid 90's Dam of Yogi

Posted Images

The truth is this season not been great for me work wise the dogs done alright but it was time I struggled with both work and family commitments . One of my to working bitches was only worked one the other had her fare share but my main concern was getting a young bitch I bred started and putting/focusing as much time/work in front if her as possible but on the hole it was bad I had some good hunting and memorys of retiring my old lurcher dog to a pet home and the starting of a young terrier bitch I bred ATB RT

Sounds a bit like my season had too have my old lurcher bitch put down didn't get enough game in front of my bed dies . Not through want of tryin just didn't have much luck with finding usual numbers too ground also usual good ratting permission weren't much on them them as previous years Atb

• 6 months later...

Is the working Bedlington forum closed? I can't find it

It entered its death knolls when the egos and a minority of first time Beddy owners infiltrated its ranks.Im one that visited the site and hoped it would be a source of the Working Beddy revolution,it became a nest of vipers,egos and Shylocks.The minority of honest Beddy owners will do what they have always done,the rest will source another avenue to gird their true intention and the Working Bedlington was never their honest intent.

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

What work do you have mind for the pup mate? Have you received many pms?

good beddys are hard to find I've looked an looked you just don't see good litters for sale from ground working parents mate

Possibly because that type of Beddy is seldom bred,apart from 60% of litters advertised.