Working Bedlingtons 2005

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of mates beddy types ?

A couple of digging lads that go to the meeting have been out with Cain this season,the FMWTC meetings where often a place that some found advantageous in sourcing stock,days in the field,like minded

Tango mid 90's Dam of Yogi

Posted Images

Sks wright there are some decent lads in and around swansea working bedlington type terriers working everything from rats vermin/fox drives and earthwork it be nice to see some bedlington type going into some decent working kennels inturn helping the breed progress in the future if the grades is made .

where in swansea are you from rich as in not to far away myself pm me if prefered atb rt

• Like 1

i live near forestfach i bought the terrier from a man in Cardiff, he's keen as mustard, i was told that the line he is bred from originally came from swansea and are from working earth dogs, hoping to enter him to fox on sunday, i know of a few local boys with bedlingtons most of which go to ground

rich we work afew places farely close to you with bedlingtons not what i would call earth dogs but most will put a shift in in the ground when needed taking foxes in cover and flushed /bolted from earth and cover week in week out through the season iv got a young un to run on for next season witch i bred and if see turns out half the bitch as the sire and dam il be made up .

Have you got any paper work or information on the line your dog is from as there are afew lads around swansea working bedlington type terrier but to my nolage theres only two lines one carrying fell/lakeland blood and the other carrying border blood ATB RT

Edited by russell tuck
  • 1 month later...