Working Bedlingtons 2005

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of mates beddy types ?

A couple of digging lads that go to the meeting have been out with Cain this season,the FMWTC meetings where often a place that some found advantageous in sourcing stock,days in the field,like minded

Tango mid 90's Dam of Yogi

Posted Images

Scan10004.jpg

Jade Kate & Whip all sadly gone Whip was the lurcher jade dispatched infront of wife and grandkids, Hence leading to her own demise,

Kate (middle)died last year age 16 Jade was a Rillington bred by GN Kate was gutchcommon not one for fox but her nose and climbing ability where excellent,

Whip was a whippet/greyhound X Bedlington?greyhound.

Ja.jpg

Jade

Scan10001.jpg

Kate & Whip

DSCF0057.jpg

Megan the lurcher i have now Granitor beddie x Greyhound

newcam111.jpg

Dan the beddie i have at the moment 1 year old 15 1/2 Inch and spannable from rambo and gutchcommon lines.

• Thanks 1
Guest bedlington
i used to bred the beddys iam from neath i bought my stock off the late jhon piggins eakrin lines i had them a good few a few years but i packed them in due to divorce

but i might go back in to them :good:

Do it mate i packed in dogs and shooting 15 year ago cos of a split arse then i bort a beddy then another then some guns an now back where i left it , and boy do i regret them 15 years

Guest bedlington
hi bedlington

there are 2 books the working bedlington terrier year book 1997&1998 they are by j.r.methven try COCH-Y-BONDDUBOOKS hope this helps

all the best welshdragon

Hi Welshdragon

Tried them in the past and just eneded up with John Glovers book my two bedlys great grandadddy was Maverick of Minkstone whom i beleive was rambo if any one would like a piccy i will email them cant seem to upload onto this site dont have this problem with ebay

Guest bedlington
hi bedlington

there are 2 books the working bedlington terrier year book 1997&1998 they are by j.r.methven try COCH-Y-BONDDUBOOKS hope this helps

all the best welshdragon

Hi Welshdragon

Tried them in the past and just eneded up with John Glovers book my two bedlys great grandadddy was Maverick of Minkstone whom i beleive was rambo if any one would like a piccy i will email them cant seem to upload onto this site dont have this problem with ebay

P1010009.17.JPG

Guest reload

I have asked the question before, but as there seem to be some more bedlington fanatics on now, i will askagain.

Do many people rate the JH bred Granitor bred dogs as these are KC bedlingtons? Have many owned and worked them?

Regards Reload

I have asked the question before, but as there seem to be some more bedlington fanatics on now, i will askagain.

Do many people rate the JH bred Granitor bred dogs as these are KC bedlingtons? Have many owned and worked them?

Regards Reload

I hope owners of these answer your query as there are quite a few of them that do 'work'.

I have no experience of working Granitor bred dogs though have heard that they will and do work. C'mon lads show us some pics and give us some honest opinions.

4-picture1.jpg

Here's another pic of Yogi, bedlington with lakeland outcross.