Ebay disputes.. Any advice please..

Has anyone ever been stung on ebay??

Buying something that was talked up to be amazing and when its turned up its a pile of f*****g shite ??

I aint on about then £3 decoy bags either :laugh: :laugh:

I was bidding on some ferret nets, not new but used. 80 in total and a gate net. Sounded good, from pics you could see a range in spun nylon some poor ones but on the whole good with pegs and decent rings..

When the arrived they were terrible most only 2 foot.. The thicker nets looked good but on closer inspection they were full of wholes :censored: .

I paid £80 including the postage so a £1 a net thought it was a bargin.. On face to face trading I would not even gave £20 for them. I would of kept rings and draw cords and mabie the pegs for door wedges :laugh: ..

Can I make some sort of dispute with seller and with ebays backing ??

Or do I face facts I have been ripped?? I would not even have the brass neck to put them back up for sale really,as I would not want anyone to be as disapointed as me :icon_redface:

Any avid Ebayers with any advise?? I dont really know the crack on there. I know there is forums but I can only just about manage to bid..

Me mrs dose the pay pal malarky..

My feed backs only 32 in 6 years, I hardly buy much really.. First time anything like this has happened..

No piss takers on this thread its been a bad day :icon_redface:

Na I aint that upset, its just the feeling of being robbed make you a bit sick in the gut :laugh: :laugh:

Edited by Giro

you can raise a disbute with ebay over item description if he said something that was not true you can also do the same with paypal that way he will not be able to transfer your money out of paypal until the dispute is settled. im not an expert but thats the best i can offer :thumbs:

you can raise a disbute with ebay over item description if he said something that was not true you can also do the same with paypal that way he will not be able to transfer your money out of paypal until the dispute is settled. im not an expert but thats the best i can offer :thumbs:

thats about it if the seller or buyer cant sort things ebay step in and 90% of the time favour the buyer . takes about 2 weeks to sort ..

wipe ye mooth an move on, not every thing that looks a bargain is...........

I know that but if there is a chance I can get a refund, thats better than loosing me cash :icon_redface:

I have sent them a message.. see what there saying..

It was not you that selt them Reddawn :laugh: :laugh:

I would be embarrest to even give these nets to somebody :laugh:

maybe you should put the sellers ebay details up and we can all send him a message as members of a hunting site it would be bad for his trade to sell bad gear :thumbs: john

Think was not a company just a peerson.. must sell a bot had 400 odd fedback..

I will see what they come back with.. Is there a dispute link on ebay??

I should mabie get my mrs on the case when she comes in from work lol

maybe you should put the sellers ebay details up and we can all send him a message as members of a hunting site it would be bad for his trade to sell bad gear :thumbs: john

Think was not a company just a peerson.. must sell a bot had 400 odd fedback..

I will see what they come back with.. Is there a dispute link on ebay??

I should mabie get my mrs on the case when she comes in from work lol

Yeah that sounds like a good plan Giro, tell the wife you have blew £80 on sh!te this close to christmas and whilst she is still fired up sit her at the computer lol guaranteed to get your loot back :yes: :yes:

• Like 2

wipe ye mooth an move on, not every thing that looks a bargain is...........

if there shite dont matter how much they cost -- should be entitled to a refund if you paid for a meal and it was shite would you just leave it ,if your beer was flat would you not say something .. :hmm:

Marvin you have a got her to a tee there fella :laugh: :laugh:

She will be garn mad, I have spent small furtune lately.. Justed needed loads of stuff :laugh:

Puppy wormers where bloody dear twenty odd quid for panacure liquid.

If i aint on line for a while I have been banned and sent to bed :laugh:

Cheers lads it may sound promising :victory: