got myself some good permission for terrier work

As you can guess ive managed to secure some good land to give the dogs some graft , im quite excited about it as its my first bit of tidy land and it is full of game , i work on the railway and have to deal with farmers alot to gain access to the tracks so hopefully i will be able to get myself some more in the near future as i am going to be doing alot of work in rural area's well into next year .

Im off down there in the morning to see exactly what im dealing with so ill do a write up when i get back tomorrow evening.

Cheers Trinder

• Like 1

Most of all trinder enjoy it,, there can be very deep earths on the railway banks,, hope youve taken your cod liver oil for the joints,, good luck mate.

i find loads of earths on the embankments mate but i wouldnt even cosider digging it without a jcb lol , i popped down there today and did well , only managed to do 2 fields though so will be going down to have a better look around , ive also been given the ok to lamp the place aswell :-)
  • Like 1