your best terrier

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

right lads im sure alot of use lads have more than one terrier and id say out of them all use have your best or favourite one i no i have.thats my small nearly 3 year old bitch.she does everyting i as

Heres my favourite terrier hes does his job well and is quiet in the yard

A COUPLE OF MY PRESENT TERRIERS

Posted Images

This one ain't my best terrier yet.... But she's workin on it. She's got a ways to go and is only three at around thirteen and a half pounds. If she manages to live a couple of more seasons she'll make a name for herself. She nearly drew this coon three times and it's about nine or ten pounds heavier than she is. She isn't the hardest dog in the world and picks her shots. But if she can't get to the back of the head or the neck she'll go tooth to tooth. I like it that it ain't her first option.

Black Betty

betty2-1.jpgbetty1.jpg

• Like 9
  • 3 weeks later...

post-2078-0-28205900-1354654636.gif

old trusty, long gone. he was trouble from day one. and would cause a fight in an empty house. :laugh: but one of the all time favourites :thumbs:

and not the worst to ground.

that dog looks better evertime i look at it.............fooking cracker

• Like 1

post-2078-0-28205900-1354654636.gif

old trusty, long gone. he was trouble from day one. and would cause a fight in an empty house. :laugh: but one of the all time favourites :thumbs:

and not the worst to ground.

that dog looks better evertime i look at it.............fooking cracker

he was a crackin dog. fair play to him.

a young lad not far from me has a pup. my old dog is the grandsire. and my old bitch is the grand dam. . its his fookin spit. like a clone :yes: i will try and get a pic.

its sods law as i tried to breed a pup like him but never managed :cray: . looks like it will get a crack as well :victory: cheers