your best terrier

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

right lads im sure alot of use lads have more than one terrier and id say out of them all use have your best or favourite one i no i have.thats my small nearly 3 year old bitch.she does everyting i as

Heres my favourite terrier hes does his job well and is quiet in the yard

A COUPLE OF MY PRESENT TERRIERS

Posted Images

post-70480-0-80003400-1354377495_thumb.jpg the choc dog in this pic would be my best dog, the black dog is good too he is a bit pig mouthed but it does not affect his work, these two broke my heart when they were young they couldent look at another dog,hounds lurchers terriers you name it they tackled it until they started working they are well settled now and in there 3rd season.atb coverdogs

cracking looking pair coverdogs :thumbs:

Got a young bitch here, 19 month old, from about 6weeks to 12month old the bitch was a pure nightmare! Loud in kennel, messy, always kicking any bedding out, fussy with food and constantly trying to escape tbh she drove me crazy with it, would put ye of keeping terriers. She also took a hold of my old retired bitch in the garden n by fuk would she let go! That made me very angry lol. She self entered at 9month old out on a walk and had to be dug out, after that I held her back till 12month old then started taking her out, and since then she has been bang on. Had a lot of shit luck with young dogs the past few years not making it but this wee bitch just has something about her, great drive and determination. I'm trying to take my time with her and not over do it but I just love dropping her in and getting that feeling when digging her out. She's still got a long way to go so fingers crossed she keeps going well as we really need it, since the start of the season she has settled down a lot and is a treat to keep inthe yard.

http://s135.photobucket.com/albums/q156/Lukey85/?action=view&current=IMG-20121202-00160.jpg'>http://s135.photobucket.com/albums/q156/Lukey85/?action=view&current=IMG-20121202-00160.jpg

http://s135.photobucket.com/albums/q156/Lukey85/?action=view&current=IMG-20121202-00160.jpg

• Like 3

post-70480-0-80003400-1354377495_thumb.jpg the choc dog in this pic would be my best dog, the black dog is good too he is a bit pig mouthed but it does not affect his work, these two broke my heart when they were young they couldent look at another dog,hounds lurchers terriers you name it they tackled it until they started working they are well settled now and in there 3rd season.atb coverdogs

cracking looking pair coverdogs :thumbs:

thanks mate heres another one for youpost-70480-0-67064000-1354461457_thumb.jpg
  • Like 8