free to working home

Very thoughtrful mate, but its been said there are loads vulchers just looking for the quick money.

shame really i was after a good patterdale bitch... what lines are they out of ??? if you dont mind me asking... :thumbs:

Liam answers that with regards the lines, oh and read 10 posts up from yours, lucky escape ;-)

They're from trenching lines as you and liam well know, crossed with self preservation lines!!!

Jealousy a terrible thing lol

I was thinking of getting one,but I had dogs from similar lines far two often than I care to admit down the years,they now hunt with Elvis.Self preservation lines are there own worst enemy,in my yard anyway LOL.
  • Like 2

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

because it usually ends in grief ..been there done that never no more ..Ok if its a mate .but if a stranger really do the homework

Its a cracking offer but i do agree you have to be careful as there are so many out to make a few ££ any way they can and its free so they don't think about looking after it feeding and walking it t

Fair play to you and obiously your situation demands it but f**k that, your inbox will be full with chancers who wouldnt pay for a pup will they be able to afford or even bother with the jabs. put a p