free to working home

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

because it usually ends in grief ..been there done that never no more ..Ok if its a mate .but if a stranger really do the homework

Its a cracking offer but i do agree you have to be careful as there are so many out to make a few ££ any way they can and its free so they don't think about looking after it feeding and walking it t

Fair play to you and obiously your situation demands it but f**k that, your inbox will be full with chancers who wouldnt pay for a pup will they be able to afford or even bother with the jabs. put a p

Its a cracking offer but i do agree you have to be careful as there are so many out to make a few ££ any way they can and its free so they don't think about looking after it feeding and walking it then the vets bills ect so they get passed from pillar to post personally i wouldn't have ran any on i didn't already have homes for id have culled the ones that weren't spoken for to save all the hassle but good luck re homing them

• Like 3

Fair play to you and obiously your situation demands it but f**k that, your inbox will be full with chancers who wouldnt pay for a pup will they be able to afford or even bother with the jabs. put a price on them got to be worth £100 each this will keep some of the idiots away. I dont envy your situation I hope you get things sorted.

• Like 3

Alli might have one, he likes a black dog :boogy:

Seriously though, great offer for someone.

Legally docked and chipped from obviously working strains.

I'd keep them on until you were 100% that the guys who have them are sound.

Good luck.

Cheers, D.

• Like 1