would a ferret do a mink

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a knob. Despatching something is one thing, getting the ferret so you can watch a scrap is lame.

Even the best ferret would get a severe twatting at the very least, and contained i'm sure would end up dead. But i reckon an EU poley would stand a chance!

Grow up ........

Posted Images

i dont want to watch a scrap i was askin would a ferret do a mink ferrets will do rats with ease a good none anyway am i wrong and this fella was the size of the rat i cought in the shed lastweek.i dont mistreat my animals so before you jump to conclusions keep ur nasty comments to urself

• Like 1

Because your question is very childish and immature ... Would a ferret do a mink ??? Who cares and why would you even try fukcs sake .........

simple question.why would i want to do it because i just would yea because im a cruel cnut like that thats why

although the mink was smaller than your ferret it would still drag a fully grown rabbitt a few hundred yards if it needed to,would your ferret be as fit to do that,i dont think so,am sure the mink would put it in place,do you think a ferret could kill a squirrel ?,atb wf

look mate i dont have super ferrets people are quick to jump down someones neck for asking a question.i do not no the answer to any of them as i have never tryed it i asked the question to see if anyone has ever done it and so far all iv got is smart replies.if someone replied to me and said jesus dont do that its been done before and with no result it would answer the question but the answers iv got are as above.in my eyes yes my ferrets would of finishes it but thats just my oppinion :thumbs:

Ok so maybe i got it wrong. I thought you had a mink bottled up and just fancied dropping the ferret in to let it have a dust up with the mink and see if it'd 'do it'.

I'd just say its a bad idea and have heard of a few folk who have had ferrets killed to ground by a mink.