• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A deerhound/collie/greyhound lurcher..

this is my bitch she done most mate deer x grey beddy wippet grey  

What i would say mate if your wanting to get one is dont be too concerned with the exact cross and the specific mix of whats in it and how much etc. Just make sure that the parents are working and doi

Posted Images

I've got a 14 month Hancock x deer he's as fast as a jet can jump as high as a house but has as much intelligence as a house brick he's scared of feathers for christs sake

I've been told & observed, that Deerhound crosses are sensitive. My cross was the same & she's starting to come through for me.

IMHO give yours every chance you can give, it'll come through for you in the end & you'll not regret the time & patience you've put in :thumbs:

:yes: :yes: True Doohan

got the lamp after, battery i nice and small, the beam is nice and tight too, yet to put it to the test, ground still to hard :(

doohan, i agree, make loyal and obedient dogs, well mine is. dont know whether the obedience is through the collie, becuse half time shes daft lol but when in the mode shes great. dont think id have any other lurcher tbh, dh and collie in a lurcher is a winner imo.

• Like 1
doohan, i agree, make loyal and obedient dogs, well mine is. dont know whether the obedience is through the collie, becuse half time shes daft lol but when in the mode shes great. dont think id have any other lurcher tbh, dh and collie in a lurcher is a winner imo.

I've seen & handled my fair share of deerhound/greyhound crosses, & I've found them to be temperamental; very shy with strangers (even ones I've met & attempted to become friendly with for years) but they are very loyal with their owners.

The deerhound/collie/greyhound cross that I own is a little scattered brained but she is definitely loyal & obedient. She's more sight hound than collie so she's a lot different from my first cross collie/greyhound. The first cross was a dream to train this new one needed a little more time to get her act together but I still love her :toast:

ive got a deerhound gray x weaton gray verry good allrounder it took its time for it to click but since then it evan puts most whippet crosses to shame on rabbits and does verry well on the big stuff

have you got any pictures of that mate?