equipment

coney clucky

im restarting up with bop ie harris hawks and would be very gratefull to anyone for any old or unwanted gear i no its a lot to ask but owt that could help would be so gratefully recieved i packed up ayear ago after my pair of harrises killed each other and gave my entire equipment to a novice keeper but after much thinking ive started back up and am trying to obtain some much needed leather tools and bits of gear and with my funds being tight at this time would be gratefull for any help thanks yours in sport coney clucky

how can someone look after a bird 100% and if anything happens to the bird and needs the vet that can cost alot of money cant afford equipment !!!!!!

hi mate it goes without saying my bird wants for nowt i am unemployed and have saved up to buy freezer glove bow perch and if my bird needed vets or vital equpment it would be some how paid for i was asking for tools to make my own gear as its good tobe able to make stuff to your birds size and needs as it costs a lot of time and money getting ready made stuff thats all pall as ive said ive saved and got vital gear and my harris is in fine condition im not the type to keep things without the means to feed and care for them people on here quick to judge you but if they new the person the might think twice before calling them or having sly digs
  • Like 1

Mate I'm sure some one will help you out ,some times it takes a while before you get any replies once again good luck mate

Mate I'm sure some one will help you out ,some times it takes a while before you get any replies once again good luck mate

thanks pall hope so

how can someone look after a bird 100% and if anything happens to the bird and needs the vet that can cost alot of money cant afford equipment !!!!!!

hi mate it goes without saying my bird wants for nowt i am unemployed and have saved up to buy freezer glove bow perch and if my bird needed vets or vital equpment it would be some how paid for i was asking for tools to make my own gear as its good tobe able to make stuff to your birds size and needs as it costs a lot of time and money getting ready made stuff thats all pall as ive said ive saved and got vital gear and my harris is in fine condition im not the type to keep things without the means to feed and care for them people on here quick to judge you but if they new the person the might think twice before calling them or having sly digs

not having any digs at all just pointing out a statement ,what im saying is if the bird needs go the vet and the bill is say £500 how can someone find it so easy if there asking for equipment that dont cost that much .if a person can find the money in such a case then they can buy there own gear or get a part time job,people wont give AWAY gear to someone they dont know well i defo wont .

not having any digs at all just pointing out a statement ,what im saying is if the bird needs go the vet and the bill is say £500 how can someone find it so easy if there asking for equipment that dont cost that much .if a person can find the money in such a case then they can buy there own gear or get a part time job,people wont give AWAY gear to someone they dont know well i defo wont .

here pall you say you not having a dig i dont know you but you sound the sort who thinks they the know all of everythink and everybody when i packed in i gave my vast collection of gear to young lad starting up in this sport you seem the type who wouldnt help any body but him self the lads who know me in this sport and the lurchers know id help any body if i could we not all so jumped up with self importance and think they the bees knees go do one pall this was to ask for help not pricks slagging off bye

to the genuine hunting lads falconers and dog lads half the trouble these days is loads of the younger hunters dont want to help each other out when i first started out 25 plus years ago you could go see the local lads in the area and they were only to happy to help out with advice and time these days if you ask for anything your chance of help is slim the knockers and the people who think your on the make fly out of the wood times of changed and not always for the good i think it also depends on the area you live country folk and old pit village peple are still willing to help you but the city folk dont give a toss unless money on offer if we all tried alittle more in our sport to help each other it wouldnt be in the state it is now ive always tried to help people out with what i could and always like to think id be helped out if need be i guess if i was like grovsey id have ne mates hey grovsey how many hairs on a pigs arse /// next time you look in the mirror please let us all know ha ha

to the genuine hunting lads falconers and dog lads half the trouble these days is loads of the younger hunters dont want to help each other out when i first started out 25 plus years ago you could go see the local lads in the area and they were only to happy to help out with advice and time these days if you ask for anything your chance of help is slim the knockers and the people who think your on the make fly out of the wood times of changed and not always for the good i think it also depends on the area you live country folk and old pit village peple are still willing to help you but the city folk dont give a toss unless money on offer if we all tried alittle more in our sport to help each other it wouldnt be in the state it is now ive always tried to help people out with what i could and always like to think id be helped out if need be i guess if i was like grovsey id have ne mates hey grovsey how many hairs on a pigs arse /// next time you look in the mirror please let us all know ha ha

not having a dig pall//////// sure