Reggie and Swift

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had a look out last night with my brother Frankel and my dad FUJI, dogs ran very well missing very little. Was nice too see Reggie getting a few out the seat.   The night went shit was blowing a gal

A good night there gents,, dogs look in good order,,, especially swift,,,,lol

Well done on a decent bag lads...... Hardly stopped raining down here, everything is flooded, can't get around half the roads today it's been carnage...... I think it's time to build an ark..

Decent spin about fellahs....

Like you say fields are soaking around here aswell, All we need now is the snow or frost and it will be unrunable..!! Saying that iv nothing too be getting out with till Xmas time anyway one with a torn sholder and broken little bone in his foot and the others full bang in season knowing my luck the week he can start doing abit will be the wk we have the big freeze or something lol...

Keep at it fellahs :thumbs:

Like you say fields are soaking around here aswell, All we need now is the snow or frost and it will be unrunable..!! Saying that iv nothing too be getting out with till Xmas time anyway one with a torn sholder and broken little bone in his foot and the others full bang in season knowing my luck the week he can start doing abit will be the wk we have the big freeze or something lol...

had a lad here last night that was saying it going to be the worst winter for 200yrs -20`s. one good freeze for a day or two and the games over for a good while :icon_eek:

had a lad here last night that was saying it going to be the worst winter for 200yrs -20`s. one good freeze for a day or two and the games over for a good while :icon_eek:

Iv hear simialer Paulus...

It fcuks me for work and fcuks me for the dogs. This rains just unreal worst yr for work iv ever had AND hope too have..!!

Iv hear simialer Paulus...

It fcuks me for work and fcuks me for the dogs. This rains just unreal worst yr for work iv ever had AND hope too have..!!

its not stopped here for 35hrs now, the fields are virtually unrunable, i was out monday night and it was a bloody night mare, had no choice but to run them loose as it was hard enough to keep on my feet let alone hold 2 dogs, lost me wellies countless times and a good few foot fulls of water aswell :laugh: