Purse net dimensions

Hello people, will somebody please put up some sizes for purse nets as I'm trying to learn how to knit them, what I mean is could you tell me how many meshes wide,how many meshes long and stuff I will be making my own at 4ft long but dimensions for 3ft 6 would also be appreciated as I might start with the smaller ones til I get the hang of it, cheers rabbitcatcher,

Ps I will be making 2inch mesh

Guest scramble

first things first, get over to agouti nets website and watch the net making tutorial. get some cheap twine and have a bash. if you make a mistake find out what you did wrong then cut the lot off the ring and start again (hence the cheap twine) dont mess about trying to unpick rows. you'll soon learn to take your time and concentrate for fear of cutting up your hard work again.

start with a straight net ie the same number of rows from ring to ring 16-18 wide and untill you get to your desired length. When your confident you can keep track of increasing and decreasing rows then move onto shaping your nets. Remember PRACTISE MAKES PERFECT.

Happy stitching. :thumbs:

SCRAMBLE

• Like 1

first things first, get over to agouti nets website and watch the net making tutorial. get some cheap twine and have a bash. if you make a mistake find out what you did wrong then cut the lot off the ring and start again (hence the cheap twine) dont mess about trying to unpick rows. you'll soon learn to take your time and concentrate for fear of cutting up your hard work again.

start with a straight net ie the same number of rows from ring to ring 16-18 wide and untill you get to your desired length. When your confident you can keep track of increasing and decreasing rows then move onto shaping your nets. Remember PRACTISE MAKES PERFECT.

Happy stitching. :thumbs:

SCRAMBLE