Sparks Hunting & Big Game Hounds.

We are based in the Eastern Cape of South Africa. I have spent most my life hunting with terriers , lurches and hounds. I have been actively involved in predator / damage causing animal control since 1987 in conjunction with undertaking hunting trips for paying clients. I am a registered hunting outfitter and qualified professional hunter.

My passion is hunting with hounds of which I own two teams for hunting predators and one for bushpig hunting. Among the predator we use the hounds on are the leopard , occassionally lion but most regularly for black backed jackal and caracal ( lynx ). The bushpig hounds are used whenever and wherever the necessity arrises. Great sport.

In conjunction to the hound hunts we offer walk and stalk hunts for game endemic to the region we hunt in. Hunting takes place on free range conservancies totalling 100 000 hectares.

Feel free to check out my albums on facebook to wet your appetite.

Feel free to contact me for more information concerning a superb hunting experience.

e-mail: sparkshounds@isat.co.za