primos caller : best caller out there

Was out yesterday with my mate shooting crows on a grass feild , set up with a load of flocked deeks and a well built hide. Alot of traffic around so we gave it a go! And they just kept coming even after shots had just gone off a quick call had them heading back! They love the primos lol!

Iv been using the primos power crow call for a little over a month now and im getting quite good at calling with it and getting the calls to sound right! iv used a few others that have worked but not in the same league to be fair!

They say the sam neyt callers are good and yes they are but if im honest the primos will do what the sam neyt will and more, and wait for it.... At a third of the price!! Only thing is that at the moment evryone has sold out of primos power crow callers and awaiting stock!

Since using the caller success rate in some particular places has rissen by 50% atleast. Where we had shot 20 regular we were now shooting 30-40+ i honestly beleive the caller is the reason for the better days were having, and me learning to use it propperly!

does any one else use one and what do you think of it?

atb C.H

• 3 weeks later...

Was out yesterday with my mate shooting crows on a grass feild , set up with a load of flocked deeks and a well built hide. Alot of traffic around so we gave it a go! And they just kept coming even after shots had just gone off a quick call had them heading back! They love the primos lol!

Iv been using the primos power crow call for a little over a month now and im getting quite good at calling with it and getting the calls to sound right! iv used a few others that have worked but not in the same league to be fair!

They say the sam neyt callers are good and yes they are but if im honest the primos will do what the sam neyt will and more, and wait for it.... At a third of the price!! Only thing is that at the moment evryone has sold out of primos power crow callers and awaiting stock!

Since using the caller success rate in some particular places has rissen by 50% atleast. Where we had shot 20 regular we were now shooting 30-40+ i honestly beleive the caller is the reason for the better days were having, and me learning to use it propperly!

atb C.H

only caller iv used is the mini colibri .do you have a link for the primos

atb C.H

only caller iv used is the mini colibri .do you have a link for the primos

youtube

I might try one as well, I have used the mini colibri, I have been looking around but its a mine field with loads to choose from, its good to hear from someone who's getting results from one,at times I think callers are like fishing lure's designed to catch the cutsomer,

I might try one as well, I have used the mini colibri, I have been looking around but its a mine field with loads to choose from, its good to hear from someone who's getting results from one,at times I think callers are like fishing lure's designed to catch the cutsomer,

Know what you mean about the lures,and you end up using the same ones over and over with lots in the packets unused.

well worth the try darren ........... is that the bird feeders your on about

No mate the squirrel callers for calling grey squirrel's

never heard of them any links

Item number:type this into ebay search bar,let me know what you think,sorry no good with computers but there are a few on there,

• 3 weeks later...

New to shooting / decoying myself, was just looking for a crow call as I have been joining a friend on a permission of his that's having corvid problems but I'm not pulling them in as well as I believe I could. We have been using an electronic caller but I hear the mouth calls are a lot better to use for replying or actually "talking" to the crows. Is this call a good bet for a beginner to using mouth calls then? How long do they take to master?

Thanks,

James

New to shooting / decoying myself, was just looking for a crow call as I have been joining a friend on a permission of his that's having corvid problems but I'm not pulling them in as well as I believe I could. We have been using an electronic caller but I hear the mouth calls are a lot better to use for replying or actually "talking" to the crows. Is this call a good bet for a beginner to using mouth calls then? How long do they take to master?

Thanks,

James

I have had mine a couple of weeks now and I am still mastering it,saying that, I have had a few with it and I am getting better I think at the moment its in part somethng to do with the time of year,another month and they will start pairing up,I think thats when it will come into its own mate,

Thanks,

James

I have had mine a couple of weeks now and I am still mastering it,saying that, I have had a few with it and I am getting better I think at the moment its in part somethng to do with the time of year,another month and they will start pairing up,I think thats when it will come into its own mate,

Yeah I've only just started up but I've not had a massive hit of birds yet really, my friend says the same as you that hopefully the calls should come into their own once they start getting together for nesting. Going to order myself a primos now and see how we get on, appeciate the post(s).