cold and frosty sunday morning in notts

hi all, i decided to pop out and give marley and the ferret a run out so was up at 6.30 went out at 7.30 to do a sett i found earlyer in the week and for a helper i thought i would take my misses along to watch the other side of the hedge, we were only out for a couple of hours in wich 1 bolted and 1 was dug out 2 is better than none lol. atb sp post-67832-0-12917700-1353260340.jpg

• Like 1

Did the same myself this morning, took just the dog and a couple of pugs. Nothing wanted to bolt but it was nice being out and about with the animals. Ended up with three.....................

yeah beats sitting in the house, misses was'nt to happy getting out bed that early on a sunday normally thats her sleep in as she's at work all week lol. atb sp
Guest norseman

Did the same myself this morning, took just the dog and a couple of pugs. Nothing wanted to bolt but it was nice being out and about with the animals. Ended up with three.....................

yeah beats sitting in the house, misses was'nt to happy getting out bed that early on a sunday normally thats her sleep in as she's at work all week lol. atb sp

no bother to you paddy haha, my misses would have non of that,

• Like 1

no bother to you paddy haha, my misses would have non of that,

she quite enjoys it, been out out a few times,i dont mind taking her at least she wont go sneaking around on any permission behind my back when im not there lol.