reporter raped in a muslim country

Guest ragumup

well im not about to prove or disprove that lol

i dont think he is a kike tbh.i think he just he picks the most controversial topic and away he goes.i watched a few of his vids when he first came onto the web.but i soon lost interest.he was all over the place and contridicting himself.im sure he prob is more carefull now that he has following.

Seriously??......you can even manage to turn this event round on the Jews?

At least try and be credible in your views.

I am no particular fan of the yids but that is just rediculous

Got to agree with that i think Jews take a lot of unwarranted stick............probably like me Wilf you have a certain amount of hatred for Spurs but in fairness you wont find them whingeing and crying about a few silly terrace chants that their own fans sing......Jews dont go in for all the playing the victim nonsense like some of these soppy wogs ......and they are one of the most victimised races to of ever walked the earth !!!

are u for real? most victimised race? you must be pissed, they keep the palestinians in chains, they control there supply of food, water, fuel,they have done that for over 60 years, poor little jews eh.
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...