Huntsman in court over racist charges

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So the huntsman get's arrested for racial abuse but the sabs don't? Makes perfect sense that, only white people are racist everbody knows that.

He was arrested when the anti hunting group told the police of the alleged racist slur, Jesus Christ, walk up to plod and tell them a sab assaulted you (more serious in my book) they won't give you th

I take it he's not a very good huntsman then? which pack is he with?

Guest Leveller

You've missed nothing :thumbs:

I take it he's not a very good huntsman then? which pack is he with?

DONT LAUGH MALT HE'S SERIO :icon_eek:

Curiousity got the better of me and I just Googled him and he's a footballer.......................... :toast:

Everyone "getting their feelings hurt" (trying to get a few quid compensation) is really winding me up. If she hadn't been sticking her nose in someone else's LEGAL business, she wouldn't be so "upset".

an interfering **** granted , calling her a *** WILL NOT further our fight with the antis

I agree. It won't. But was calling him a Welsh sheep shagging c**t any less racist? Is he mortally offended? I doubt it, but if he is, he needs a kick up the arse too.

• Like 3

"I don't think people use the word "w**" in this day and age."

Ignorance is bliss!

just the racists !!

. How long you been alive bud !!!

f**k me off it's just a fecking word, stick & stones and all that..

a racist word that does not help our cause mac

Everyone "getting their feelings hurt" (trying to get a few quid compensation) is really winding me up. If she hadn't been sticking her nose in someone else's LEGAL business, she wouldn't be so "upset".

an interfering **** granted , calling her a *** WILL NOT further our fight with the antis

f**k the wogs and the antis feller .its the pandering and pussy footing to these toe rags thats the problem