Ferret finder what's your Favourite

Interesting to see if they last as long as the mk1

Only time wil tell.

Ano what ur sayn mate. Just madness how p payn £150+ for mk1 which is about 20yr old haha.... No warranty or nothing could use it few tyms and it goes bang. Atleast if u buy latest model u gettn warranty and get brand new one if that goes bang plus getting parts for 3m is easier. Atb scott. Ps not been a dick ere or tryn to argue ;-).

the mk1 boxes can be repired if need be,,the collars are cheap enough aswel, iv just sold a mk1 box + collar for £130 but then only paid £90 for a mk3 ? some people just prefer the old ways,( as they say if its not broke, theres no need to fix it!) the mk1 does me fine, everyone to theyr own, but as for tug saying only simple people cant work out the mk3s, what a fecking dick,,(always was a pr**k) lol,it aint up to you to call people thick!, if i took the time to figure it out,i expect i could in no time at all, but why when the mk1 does me fine? alot of folk use the mk1, and have no trouble at all, maybe in 10 years time if theyr hard to come by and the prices are too high i might swap over, but for now im fine with it!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

i used the mk1 for years and found them good but when the mk3 came out i decided to up grade and at first strugled to work it out and was going to go back to the mk1 but with abit of time i picked it up 3 years on i would never go back. I was ferreting weekend just gone and we used my mates mk1 boxes and collers and to tell the truth there not a patch on the mk3m i nearley gave up on the mk3m and now im very very glad i diddnt

lier

Only simple people struggle to use the MK3, and the magnets make it even easier to use (no fumbling with batteries with cold hands)

Bold statement...

One I'll stand by. I'll happily show anyone how to use it properly, and I'm yet to meet anyone with a brain that can't use one.

cant understand people crowing on about the old grey boxes,used them week in week out , ferrets and terriers for 20 odd years and due to dampness went through two to three boxes/collars a season , bought a mk3 box and collar 6 years ago and still using it , got a magnetic collar last season and have to say its the job , batteries seem to last longer too :thumbs: ps dig to both ferrets and terriers with the mk3 been spot on everytime :thumbs:

Only simple people struggle to use the MK3, and the magnets make it even easier to use (no fumbling with batteries with cold hands)

Bold statement...

One I'll stand by. I'll happily show anyone how to use it properly, and I'm yet to meet anyone with a brain that can't use one.

Well the group I go with, both ferrets and terriers, none of us are stupid but none use the mk3 because we think there shite, and we've bought and used 2 diff sets, we just don't like them, tho I still have the collars,