foxes pering up too ground

pro or amateur .............the only difference is that one gets paid ,..................that is all ..............end of really ...........

at the end of the day its the one who can use a shovel best that counts lol lol

as for exsperience , a hunt terrierman has a tottally different job than your weekend terrier man ...................

i would exspect a weekend terrierman to do the majority of digging compared to a hunt one ...........................and i cant see what more exsperience is gained to the hunt terrier man watching a fox bolt to that of man going out wanting to dig..........

how many adverts do we see with fox terrier wanted ,...........one that you can call out,....( an ideal terrier to a hunt)

hunt terrier man = sport (pre ban)

w/e , spare time terrier man = purpose of control

i find it two totally different issues ,...........this is the most logical theory but in reality is so different ............. but the hunt terrierman shouldnt be left digging that should be left to followers

he / she should be infront or up with hounds pre ban ,...........not left behind digging in my opionion ,........so as for exsperience , i would say that followers or your weekend diggers or your amateurs as they dont get paid , get just as much exsperience as your full time terrier man........ :thumbs:

What and a professional terrier man can't do both?

• Like 1

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Patterdale boy dont bother your bollocks explaining yourself to anyone on here,least you were out doing a bit.

im sure if we are all honest its happened to us all before ,well definitely me anyway lol.I just wouldn take a pic for all the professionals on here to see lol

I know you like defending the youngsters whippet.. Where did I say I was the best out there or that there was no one better or where did I say I was perfect?? I know lads that dig as a pass time who'

GTE why do you persist with the "know it all" attitude, you really are making yourself look "Daft". Everyone is entitled to an opinion, but when someone is being so obvious with their "Divisiveness" its quite sad.

i know nowt just see a lad whos a keeper doing what he had to do and got slauterd for it know it all attitude i am no full or part terrier man , dont read my opinions if it bothers you

If defending someone who puts A/ a thread up in late summer moaning that he's been trying to find stuff to ground for ages, ie summer digging(read the thread before you say it was for his job). B/ puts a mess like that up for all to see and expects nothing but praise C/ tops it all off with by far the worst terrier work advise iv ever had the displeasure of reading or hearing (mentor thread) Is what make you happy then so be it bud, but I for one can see a total messer when I see one, but who am I to tell you not to defend one:-)

We've given 11 pages of laughter for various reasons to other folk, but enoughs enough, even for me;-) see ya x

the lad offered me a day out-i took him up on his offer-and i can only say what a real tidy fella he is-the land he has is some of the best hunt country ive ever had the pleasure to be invited on-he is a very lucky man.AND HE ACTUALLY DOES ABIT-hes no MESSER-LIVES AND BREATHES IT-Not wasting his season sat next to a computer SLAGGING every man and his dog.Get a grip of a shovel and yourself and get out and do abit-10+ pages says it all. :lol:

Ok fella I will do..

. Thats me invite foooked then i suppoes

Il get back to you bud when I move somewhere more productive, I wouldn't want to bore you, lol.

. No such thing as a bad days huntun bud lol

f**k me I just fell off my hunting armchair, we agree on something.. Lol

• Like 1