Darcys "Scooby".. Not read this book and want to ??

He won't have to. I have already said I will provide another one FOC. Just waiting for a pm from an established member.... :yes:

A book share/swap/pass around is a great idea IMO.....

Determine established? :hmm::laugh:

someone who hasn't just popped out of the woodwork....ok, pm me monday with an address to post it to and i will post one to keep the ball rolling. :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory:

• Like 9

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you guys wish to reserrect this 'swap' I will provide a copy FOC. As long as it's passed about, not kept.     Let me know via PM, only established members only to pm me to stop anyone trying to

Right just plowed through 10 pages to get to what's what.   You sent me a PM which I ignored because I thought you had your wires crossed.Seems it wasn t you it was me!   To confirm I have the bo

someone who hasn't just popped out of the woodwork....ok, pm me monday with an address to post it to and i will post one to keep the ball rolling. :victory: :victory:

Posted Images

He won't have to. I have already said I will provide another one FOC. Just waiting for a pm from an established member.... :yes:

Determine established? :hmm::laugh:

someone who hasn't just popped out of the woodwork....ok, pm me monday with an address to post it to and i will post one to keep the ball rolling. :victory: :victory: :victory: :victory:

:thumbs:

He should though !!!!! and I hope I don't sound ungrateful of a kind offer but there is something much more expensive than the book at stake here and that's principal. If inan is allowed to get away with not passing the book on then what message does that send to the rest in the chain.

@ phil............. although from what I've read of your posts I do trust your judgement on most things but on this one I have to disagree. The man and I say that in the the loosest of terms has had an opportunity to explain the reason why the book can't be passed on but has chosen to stay silent.......................to me that silence speaks volume about the mans character.

He should though !!!!! and I hope I don't sound ungrateful of a kind offer but there is something much more expensive than the book at stake here and that's principal. If inan is allowed to get away with not passing the book on then what message does that send to the rest in the chain.

@ phil............. although from what I've read of your posts I do trust your judgement on most things but on this one I have to disagree.

The man and I say that in the the loosest of terms has had an opportunity to explain the reason why the book can't be passed on but has chosen to stay silent.......................to me that silence speaks volume about the mans character.

No probs with you feeling that way fellah,... :laugh:

I have only met the guy in question, once,...so I cannot realy say I know him intimately...

I was simply stating that I did not feel he was in desperate need of funds,.if ya get my drift,..so other than misplacing the item,..I cannot think of any other viable reason why he would need to keep a book,..or get embroiled in argument regarding the same... ?

As for his silence,.well yes, it is a bit of a mystery,..lets hope he is not unwell, eh ... :icon_redface:

Anyway,..a replacement is on the cards, so,.the truth will surely out,..and then we will all know, what we know.... :thumbs:

All the best, Phil.

• Like 1

fair dews j Darcy. anyone that gets the NEW book please inform the topic immediatly of WHEN and to WHOM it has been sent onto and DONT go loaning it to PALS not on here!! Hopefully inan health is ok and wires have been crossed and misjudgement has been placed..... heres hoping it works out to everyones benifit this time, :thumbs: ps i think you need to send it to me j Darcy so i can see the pics of your lurcher retriving from water.. :icon_redface: .. (alrounder thread) :thumbs:

It can be sent to me I like looking at the pictures :whistling: ... then I can send it on to the next in the queue .. will get a receipt for the postage & all that jazz :laugh:

There's no need to borrow the book to see pics like that, here the dog is turning around with a goose he has just piked and heading back to me...

I hope this has satisfied anyone who doubted it. :victory:

i didnt doubt ya in the slightest, you shut me up that day when i said i never saw it and you told me in was in the scooby book!!! foot in mouth!!!! :yes:

There's no need to borrow the book to see pics like that, here the dog is turning around with a goose he has just piked and heading back to me...

I hope this has satisfied anyone who doubted it. :victory:

i didnt doubt ya in the slightest, you shut me up that day when i said i never saw a lurcher out wild fowling, retrieving geese and ducks off water and you told me in was in the scooby book!!! foot in mouth!!!! :yes:

To be honest, I don't know if the pic of the goose is in the book, I do get forgetful at times. But , there's still enough retrieve pics. But i posted a goose retrieve here anyway....just to make sure there's no misunderstanding! :victory: :victory:

• Like 1

To be honest, I don't know if the pic of the goose is in the book, I do get forgetful at times. But , there's still enough retrieve pics. But i posted a goose retrieve here anyway....just to make sure there's no misunderstanding! :victory: :victory:

well you lying fooker!!!! you got up on your high horse and told me in a very authoritative tone that evidence of it was in the scooby book... put me right back in my box, :laugh: lol, (if only i knew then wat i do now) :boogy:

on a serious note it is a good gesture to hand out a copy, i have a few here ill offer aswell if this one is a success. ill put my name forward at some stage for a read of it once some of the lads on the previous list have gotten there turn. :thumbs:

Well seeing as no one else got the ball rolling I pm'd jonathong with my address and have now received the book, first pm gets it next. :thumbs: once again thanks to JD for such a grand gesture and I'm looking forward to reading it :thumbs::victory:

• Like 1