Poaching IanB's Permission..part ll ..

Nice one mate..Lil's sire was a little like that with the bunnies when he started sway but he came out of it...I wouldn't be too concerned just yet,if it continues just the one or two bunnies then home..she will be keen as feck and the last thing she,ll want to do is play around..patience grasshopper haha...ATB Andy

• Like 1

Nice one mate, better than me.....was out from 10 pm till 2 am Friday seen precisely 4 rabbits in the distance sitting about a foot off the hedgerow and 2 foxes on a playing field which of course I could do nothing about with the law as it stands......that was over a good couple of hundred acres!!

f*****g dire !!!

If a dog could pull its hair out mine would have been doing it the poor b*****d!!

Nice one mate, better than me.....was out from 10 pm till 2 am Friday seen precisely 4 rabbits in the distance sitting about a foot off the hedgerow and 2 foxes on a playing field which of course I could do nothing about with the law as it stands......that was over a good couple of hundred acres!!

f*****g dire !!!

If a dog could pull its hair out mine would have been doing it the poor b*****d!!

been the same here mate, no moon however clear skies, no wind and sodden ground does not make for a good night.

f*****g dire !!!

It's similar here localy Wilf.. i do see rabbit's but they are close to the hedge's and fook of a million MPH as soon as they see the lamp..that might have something to do with kid's lamping them every single night of the week..

Edited by Millet