hello

i have a strong litter of patterdale / lakeland pups , 7 weeks today ,two dogs one bitch bred for own use

dam = worker/worker lakie

sire = powell/stephens patterdale

dam is 6 year old , has seen plenty of graft , very senible bitch.

sire is a just over 4 ,strong set dog works extremely hard,but sensible with it .

both dogs stay till jobs done, no exceptions

kent area , near brands hatch , looking for £250 a pup , pm me for further details and pictures no messers please only serious interest , good working homes only

patterdale pups blacks and chocolates

theses pups are breed from loyal hard working parents with both dogs being dug to regualarly for past 4 season!!

there are dogs and bitches left

they are 8 weeks old on 27/5/2012

i am looking for £250 a pup

im based in kent near brands hatch

i will get pics up soon of pups

pm me for more details

So this wasnt you then.

Edited by ferret13

What the f••k has no 1 got anything better to do than ruin other people's posts on here..... I've got the father to these pups and I've only bred 1 litter this year and as for digging we do more than most on this site hence why I have 7 terriers 5 working and 2 pups ready for next season I no my breeding right back to the great great great grandmother and stick to what I no as it works and only go else where when needed how many others can say this???

• Like 4

Have I ever met you for you to know so much about me and my dogs mate?? as for 2 litters I've got a 6 month old pup and a 16 month old pup so your right I have had 2 litters out of 2 different bitches witch both work hard that's the thing When you WORK your terriers you never know how long your going to have the good 1's for as the dogs I keep stay till dug whatever the punishment!!!!

• Like 3

I have a pup from Reg and although I havent entered yet due to age I know she was bred from quality stock from a true terrierman with the best chance of success. I dont know Reg well but I do know that he plans his life around digging and his dogs, he himself is a line bred terrierman.lol.

Reg does more digging than most guys on this site he just doesnt like to shout about it and prefers to get on with it and enjoy his sport.

If I had access to his dogs and his friends dogs I would breed plenty of litters with the amount of work he has to justify it, there just arent enough quality pups around, fair play to you mate. I would have another pup from him without a moments hesitation.

How ever Reg and his mates decide to breed their dogs to get the best animals they can is their business, rather than hastle the guy why not take him out for the day to learn how its done from an experienced terrierman with top quality dogs.

Sorry for hijacking your your thread mate, just boils my p*ss when people dont know anything about a fella and his terriers.

Pat

Edited by redpat1