Sign in to follow this  
lamping-lad

been thinking of getting a wippetx grey, anyone got any pics of any?

whippet x greyhounds are more than capable of a couple nights a week and dont break like twigs as alot of people say who probably have never owned one

owned one, would i own one again ? no

they have prey drive to burn, but tear very easily

mine was finished at 6yr old

a mates got one out of good stuff its 5 and finished

infact its spent most of its life in sick bay

now add a little bit of something else to the mix and its a different story

• Like 1

first cross whipp/grey 25tts takes anything thats put in front of him, nearly 7 and still going strong no major injuries and doesnt tear easy as some say

post-21452-0-61232800-1352836124_thumb.jpg

Edited by dafydd23
  • Like 3

a good mate of mine has a litter of genuine first cross greyhound whippets for sale 8 weeks old if anyone is interested .

My WhipxGrey

walkcoats006-2.jpg

verry nice pam

IS have a beddy whippet gh looks more like a whippet gh never tore easily pray drive like you wouldnt beleve they do make 1st ratee rabbit dogs and I have seen one simler bred to mine do fox single all those many moons ago

My WhipxGrey

walkcoats006-2.jpg

verry nice pam

IS have a beddy whippet gh looks more like a whippet gh never tore easily pray drive like you wouldnt beleve they do make 1st ratee rabbit dogs and I have seen one simler bred to mine do fox single all those many moons ago

Thanks Kev he is good on rabbit and fast .

My WhipxGrey

walkcoats006-2.jpg

verry nice pam

Thanks Kev he is good on rabbit and fast .

ye pam the pace on them is un real mine use to be like lightning not so now he is missing a leg but he can still catch me a couple hear and there that's good enough for me from the old lad

good looking fast normaly very good agilety, and fire in their bellies i like em although i dont keep them anymore .

• Like 1

THE wife dug was not a bad racer for her, caught his 1st fully grown rabbit at 10 months and never looked back, ,,about 7 1/2 year old now ,and still bashing a few bunnys and showning no sighns off slowing up just yet ,,3/4 whip 1/4 grey cross

f.jpg

e.jpg

v.jpg

xnn.jpg

d.jpg

h.jpg

u.jpg

s.jpg

za.jpg

l.jpg

Pic_1209_004-1.jpg

pic16-3-1.jpg