What's your favourite Custom HW100

It may be a simple mod but I like the A&M custom cylinder. It makes a massive difference to the weight of the rifle and the extra shot count is a bonus, especially for those with the 100K in .177 who would be lucky to get more than 60 shots per charge. Not mega expensive either..........its on my xmas list for the HW100K I am picking up on Sunday :thumbs:

I am a big fan of the HW100 IMHO they are without equal for the price, whoever designed it just had to be a hunter. I am hoping that Weihrauch eventually add a take down model similar to the AA 410 Take Down Rifle to their range. I liked that folding butt 100 with the buddy bottle, certainly different.

Early in the new year I am having an adjustable cheek piece, Rosewood shnabel forend and adjustable shoulder pad fitted to my HW100. It'll be off the road for two weeks but it'll be worth it.

I am a big fan of the HW100 IMHO they are without equal for the price, whoever designed it just had to be a hunter. I am hoping that Weihrauch eventually add a take down model similar to the AA 410 Take Down Rifle to their range. I liked that folding butt 100 with the buddy bottle, certainly different.

Early in the new year I am having an adjustable cheek piece, Rosewood shnabel forend and adjustable shoulder pad fitted to my HW100. It'll be off the road for two weeks but it'll be worth it.

Do you happen to have any pics or a link showing these adjustments?

Do you happen to have any pics or a link showing these adjustments?

I can get a few piccies of a mates 100 with the adjustable cheek piece he's just had fitted, not got any piccies of the forend as thats a one of by the guy doing the other two jobs. The forend on 100 stocks is alway the big let down for me and changing this alone will make a brilliant rifle perfect.