Another nail in the coffin

It did quickly cross my mind whether the occupants of the vehicle were frequenters of this site!

:icon_eek: of all the sites on the internet you quickly thought of this one :hmm:

Well, I did consider 'the badderdale fell runners society' but discounted that!

well they could be fast fell running, scooby owning coursers :laugh:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They were driving a Scooby............ Shocker!!!   All lurcher related trouble would end over night if all the Scoobys were clamped.

Nail in the coffin ? It's way past that stage ! The funeral has been held, the wake is over, and the deceased, (legal coursing), is only a fond and distant memory !! If this injust law is ever overtur

Have a good cough and spit up the Modern Gamekeeping, Countrymans Weekly and Shooting Times you have swallowed you stupid, ignorant c**t.......I can tell you what you have seen, f**k all, that's what

It did quickly cross my mind whether the occupants of the vehicle were frequenters of this site!

:icon_eek: of all the sites on the internet you quickly thought of this one :hmm:

Well, I did consider 'the badderdale fell runners society' but discounted that!

well they could be fast fell running, scooby owning coursers :laugh:

Point taken, I will go and pose my question there.

never.but i see it getting more popular.especially with all the job losses and cuts.

How did you work that one out mate ? When i didnt have a job getting to any good land was bloody hard work.even going with other lads had to pay for fuel. ATB

sorry mate i should have explained it better,i mean a man will feed his family regardless of the law.i honestly believe we are in for some real hardship in the coming year.

I know what your saying mate but i think the romantic tales of poachers taking rabbits or hares for the pot are just that (fairy tales). Lets be honest most of us work our dogs for enjoyment and to see the dogs work. Even so called deer poachers i dont think do it just for the money seeing as the ones i have spoken to have no qualms about emptying a truck load of mutts on to

One. Id say theres more bruising than venison on what they catch. I think along with the ban alot of individuals came with it and loving the image more than the sport. ATB

never.but i see it getting more popular.especially with all the job losses and cuts.

How did you work that one out mate ? When i didnt have a job getting to any good land was bloody hard work.even going with other lads had to pay for fuel. ATB

sorry mate i should have explained it better,i mean a man will feed his family regardless of the law.i honestly believe we are in for some real hardship in the coming year.

I know what your saying mate but i think the romantic tales of poachers taking rabbits or hares for the pot are just that (fairy tales). Lets be honest most of us work our dogs for enjoyment and to see the dogs work. Even so called deer poachers i dont think do it just for the money seeing as the ones i have spoken to have no qualms about emptying a truck load of mutts on to

One. Id say theres more bruising than venison on what they catch. I think along with the ban alot of individuals came with it and loving the image more than the sport. ATB

i dont think theres people hunting just because of a ban your eithers into hunting or your not.Some people just go about it showing a bit of respect to land owners and some are just arseholes

I'd have to disagree mate ! I take rabbits, (for the pot and to feed the dogs), and hares, etc, either to eat, sell or trade; and I know quite a few who do the same. There's even one lad, at least, on here who sells his catch to a zoo, and helps to pay for his fuel, for the extensive travel he puts in, in pursuit of his chosen sport ! :thumbs:

Cheers.

I'd have to disagree mate ! I take rabbits, (for the pot and to feed the dogs), and hares, etc, either to eat, sell or trade; and I know quite a few who do the same. There's even one lad, at least, on here who sells his catch to a zoo, and helps to pay for his fuel, for the extensive travel he puts in, in pursuit of his chosen sport ! :thumbs:

Cheers.

Oh yeah dont get me wrong everything i catch is either sold or fed to dogs and ferrets. But what i mean is starving families having to catch something or starve. ATB

Cheers.

Oh yeah dont get me wrong everything i catch is either sold or fed to dogs and ferrets. But what i mean is starving families having to catch something or starve. ATB

it happened in the past, with how things are going who`s to say it wont happen again, or maybe it is already

Have a good cough and spit up the Modern Gamekeeping, Countrymans Weekly and Shooting Times you have swallowed you stupid, ignorant c**t.......I can tell you what you have seen, f**k all, that's what you have seen ya f*****g idiot!

• Like 5