shortest mooch ever

well met up with the team this morn and after a coffee set off to check a few spots, my mate had his 2 terriers i had my 2 and my lurcher, we get to the first place and we had 2 feilds to cross, let the lurcher loose and crossed the first feild and the lurcher jumps the fence and catches her back leg on the barb, tore the skin to about the size of tennis ball lucky its just a skin woond and not muscle damage, so 12 stitches later she is on the coutch.

anybody else had shorter mooch than 1 feild? atb cammy

A few timesi have walked across one field only to get to the next hedge,, and see a line of guns......doh

Also last winter I walked out across the fields behind my house ,, nice foggy morning,, again line of guns less than 50 yard from me,,,

I went to go out last season and theres a small woodlands right next my house dogs always jump the hedge at certain spot went to do it one time and some dirty bast*#d had put loads of barb wire rolls of it the other side of hedge and about 3 metres thick dog landed tried to get out but more he done it more he got tandled up tore the skin from half way up front leg right accross his chest cant remember exactly but was about 40 stiches and rest of season lead up to recover gutted but back worken full tilt now

Went out with Kittle for a mooch the other day,, he locked the door, took four steps, then I asked if he planned to put his boots on !! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ,, he never even realised he was in his socks !! :icon_eek: brilliant.

Sorry tae hear aboot the dug Cammy,, gies a phone and we can mibbe get the guns oot this week, If yeh like , gie Billy a call, see if we kin get a night doon at his mate,

• Like 1

Went out with Kittle for a mooch the other day,, he locked the door, took four steps, then I asked if he planned to put his boots on !! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ,, he never even realised he was in his socks !! :icon_eek: brilliant.

Sorry tae hear aboot the dug Cammy,, gies a phone and we can mibbe get the guns oot this week, If yeh like , gie Billy a call, see if we kin get a night doon at his mate,

Funny enough rake,,, my mate always yoused to drive everywhere in his slippers including going lamping and ferreting ............ I think you can fill in the rest,,,lol.

Some of the members on here might no dingo dancer of moochers, he runs the knitting contest at the midland,,,,a few years ago he did the same , ended up having his slippers on for 3 days at the midland,,, some of you may remember

Same here: always used to drive out in my soft suedy house boots: once had to spend a day foxing on the fens like that after forgetting to put proper boots in the van. Never again! Funny how things like that serve to teach a lesson :tongue2::laugh: Frozen wet feet act as a good reminder!

• Like 1